Henry the Man-Beast

Arabella's POV

"Man, why do we have to organize the stupid storage room?" Henry complains as he brings out more storage. "Shouldn't your dad be doing this?"

Charlotte, Henry, and I were organizing the storage and we all didn't like it. Henry especially because he has a date with a girl tonight and he didn't want to be here, which is understandable.

"I don't know." I shrug. "Just tell Charlotte what that is so she can write it down."

"It's a big heavy thing with things on it." Henry explains and I roll my eyes.

"Great. Another big thing that's a thing with things on it." Charlotte sarcastically remarks.

"Ah, whatever." Henry sighs and leans against a large device. I gasp when he started getting electrocuted by it and Charlotte and I began to freak out as he body got zapped.

Moments later, it stopped and Henry stood there in fear and shock.

"What are you doing?" I ask him in disbelief. "My dad said not to mess with this stuff."

"I wasn't messing with it. I just leaned on it." Henry protests.

The sprocket opened and my dad and Schwoz walked out, arguing over something. I heard wild monkeys and gave up on trying to figure out what they were arguing about.

My dad spotted us. "Okay, let's ask them."

"Ask us what?" Charlotte asked.

"If you kids had to choose, would you rather-"

"Be eaten by wild monkeys." My dad continues.

"Or get boiled in a big pot of soup." Schwoz finishes.

"What kind of soup?" Henry wonders and before anyone could finish, a buzzing was heard and Charlotte groans.

"Ugh, Gooch needs me. I'll be back down in a sec." Charlotte leaves to the elevator.

"Hey, Ray. Can we finish going through all this stuff tomorrow?" Henry questions.

"Why? It's only five o'clock?" My dad reasons

"I know, but..." Henry begins.

"He wants to leave early-"

"Don't tell them!" Henry snaps at Charlotte.

"Okay." She sighs and the doors close.

"Henry has a date!" I grin and Henry frowns at me.

"Aw, why did you have to-" Henry groans and he turns to my dad and Schwoz, who were smirking at him. "It's not a date."

"You told me it was a date." I protest.

"I never said the word date." Henry defends and I scoff.

"I bet it is a date." Schwoz mentions.

"You going to where your fanciest pants!" My dad teases and they both laugh.

"Can I knock of early or not?" Henry sighs.

"Yeah sure, take off, kid." My dad agreed.

"Hey, where you going to take her?" Schwoz asked as Henry, walked over to the tubes.

"To dinner at Sotto Voce. "Henry explains and I gasp.

"Bring me back some lasagna!" I tell him and he winks at me.

"You got it."

"Ooh, Sotto Voce." Schwoz says and my dad walks up.

"How can you afford a place like that?" My dad chuckles.