CHAPTER 22: Storm The Castle

Bakugou's POV:

We arrived at the castle and at the moment my feet touched the ground. I swore I heard Deku say.

*Kacch...an*

I ran in the castle. Searching everywhere for him. When I got close to the throne room. The two teeth dragon necklace on my neck starts pulling towards the throne. As I approached it. I heard a voice call out.

"What are you doing here Bakugou? Izuku chose me not you."

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him off the ground.

"Where is he? I know you did something to him. Tell me right now and I won't break your skull like an egg."

Icyhot points to a keyhole on the side of the throne and hands me the key. So I swung him away from me and proceeded to unlock the hidden door. Once open I realized it was the dungeon. Deku's magic was inside and fading fast. So I followed my necklace and it lead me to him. I opened the door and ran up to him. Deku's body is cold and his breathing is shallow.

"Deku hey DEKU!"

He gave no response. So I broke the chains and put him on my back.

"Don't worry I'm getting you out of here."

As soon as I turned around. Icyhot shut the door and locked us both inside.

"You're not getting him out of there until his magic is gone."

"Like hell! I'm leaving with Deku and you aren't stopping me!"

Dark magic starts surrounding Icyhot. It feels like another person's magic dwells within him.

"At least you'll die with the human you love."

"WAIT! shit."

When Icyhot is gone. My necklace pulls to Deku's. The moment they touch. I get memories flowing in my head from my childhood.