CHAPTER 5: Butting Heads

Bakugou's POV:

Weaving behind trees. I mask my presents as I get closer to see who's trespassing. I see a man with red and white hair approach the forest. Before he enters he yells.

"Come on out you cowards! I know you're there!"

I go to step out ,but then I see two elf royal guards come out of no where.

"So I see your father taught you well Shoto Todoroki. As a citizen you must surve the king and tell us where the human prince is."

"There's no way in hell you're getting any closer to Izuku Midoriya!"

I was in shock.

*No way!*

I look behind at the guy curled up with kiri.

*He's the human prince!?*

I mumble under my breath.

"Shit looks like my old man was right after all. I've got to protect him until he takes the thrown back from the elfs."

Izuku wakes up and walks over to me. rubbing his eyes and yawning he says.

"Good morning Kaccha-"

I covered his mouth and pulled him back to the shadows of the trees.

"Shh we'll talk later but right now we have to leave."

I let go of him and tell him to stay put while I wake kiri.

Deku's POV:

I peek from behind the thick oak tree to see Shoto standing close by. As I was about to yell for him. I saw two guards about to fight him. One has the bottom of his face covered with a mask. His hair almost purple and bags under his eyes. The other guy has a head like a bird.The guy with the mask looks my way and I accidentally made eye contact with him. He darts straight passed Shoto and towards me. I go to run backwards but I feel something go on my shoulders. Then I start to lift off the ground.

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON!!?"

The guard stops running at me and pulls down his mask. The expression of fear is written on his face. Kacchan helps out.

"Since you brought them here! You handle this mess you've made! If you survive? Emergency plan alpha!"

Shoto nods his head and starts fighting the guards As kiri flys us out of there.