CHAPTER 16: War

Bakugou's POV:

The day finally comes for our attack on the palace. The four of us are blending in to the crowd of citizens that are by the castle courtyard. Apparently the king has gathered everyone to see something. Then we see Shigaraki walk out of the castle. Everyone goes silent.

"Greetings human subjects. We're here today to unveil a new magical device. "

In Shigaraki's hand is the staff that Dabi had. He puts it in a holding contraption that locks it in place. Because of how tall the staircase is to enter the castle. We can't charge at him.

"This device will change the world."

He turns the staff and the dark magic starts to shoot up to the sky. The sun is blocked out and red lightning starts hitting some of the citizens in the crowd. The people that were hit start turning into Nomu. As the Nomu start walking up the stairs. Everyone hears chains rattling.

Todoroki's POV:

Shigaraki grabs the long chain that's on the ground by his feet and pulls it. That's when I saw my mom shackled.

"I know how hungry the new Nomu are. So let's give them a healthy meal shall we?"

Shigaraki kicks my mom down the stairs. I couldn't stop myself. Right before the Nomu got to her. I jumped infront of them and froze the Nomu. Shigaraki starts laughing and that's when I realized that Bakugou, Kirashima, and Izuku followed me. We look around for an escape route but high end Nomu had us surrounded.