Surroundings

"Stephanie wake up! Wake up", my mother scream out loud! What happen momma? "You black out", she said looking at me with disappointment. " How did you find the pistol"? Um.. See what happen was ... "Enough said Stephanie! You could of hurt yourself". I was only trying to help. As I was still laying down on the grass. My eyes started to clear up and I seen a cop next to momma holding a gun as well. Momma what the cop doing here? " The police had seen him pointed the gun at me and when you came out in pull the trigger you hit the tree across the way. When the guy was about to shoot; the cop came in shot him in the back". What... is he okay? "We don't know, the cop said in a concern voice! They took him to the hospital"! We have to visit him! " Honey, I don't know if that's a good idea as my mom rubs my head". Yeah... You right! As I get up all I seen was all the gang members was standing at the corner by our house. I still had the pistol in my hand. They looked at me viciously like they wanted to attack. I turn to my mother but she was talking to the officer about the situation. Jasmine was by her holding her tight. I looked back at them thugs. They was still looking at me crazy. A couple minutes later they went back to the corner. I have a feeling that something isn't right. We went back inside our house. I was still frozen up about what just happen. "Are you okay"? Jasmine said in a soft voice. Yea I'm fine.. I'm fine... " I can't believe this happen"! I know, scary right? "Hecky yeah that scared me. I didn't know what to do"! Yea.. "Are you sure you okay"? Yea jazzy! All I was thinking at the moment was about my family. Are we safe here? Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

ThreatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara