They sat at the one of the cushions, Well jungkook sat leaning at the cushion while taehyung sit between his legs leaning his back to jungkook chest while jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist. Jungkook kiss taehyung neck and burried his face in his neck inhaling his beautiful natural scent and shower gel mix. Taehyung tighten jungkook arms around his own waist and lean his head on jungkook.

Humming in content jungkook nuzzle his nose in his neck making taehyung giggle at the ticklish feeling, jungkook chuckled and did again.

"Gguu~ stop!" Taehyung said giggling.

"I just love how ticklish you are" jungkook teasingly said and run his fingers around taehyung's tummy making him flinch and laugh loudly.

"Oh baby you are so beautiful" jungkook kissed taehyung neck up to his jaw now taehyung was laying on his back on the cushion and jungkook was on top of him kissing him sensually.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook neck and kissed him softly, moving his lips as rythmeticly. Taehyung feels hot it's just the way jungkook was kissing him running his hand on his thighs up to his hips.

Jungkook kissed his jaw line side to his earlobe biting it softly nibbling, then going downwards to his neck all the while sucking and biting his soft tan flash. Taehyung moaned softly when jungkook suck on his sensitive spot again and again fully knowing what it's doing to taehyung.

He pulled back and look at taehyung who was already looking wrecked as his lips were swollen a little when he bite and suck it, his cheeks were strawberry red, hair messy when he was tickling him, red marks littered in his neck because of his constantly biting and sucking on his skin.

Taehyung whined at the loss of pleasure he was getting and jungkook chuckled loving the desperate look on taehyung face that were screaming or more like begging him to give more so he stays still wanting to see more of the look just to tease him but taehyung wasn't having any of his teasing today he needs him, so he push jungkook head in his neck making jungkook stumble down on his body fully at the sudden movement.

Taehyung moaned loudly beacuse jungkook lower half directly hit his semi hard cock. Jungkook groan when taehyung wrapped his legs around his hips to push more into his cock to feel the friction.

Jungkook nip on his throat when taehyung throws his head back to give him more access to his neck. He loves it when jungkook marks him and jungkook knows that. He suck on his neck everywhere he can reach but it started to irritate him as taehyung shirt was not letting him suck his collarbones.

"J-jungkook~ pleaseee~ Ahm~ I n-need you~"

Taehyung begged him rubbing their lower half hardly as he was now fully erected. Jungkook pulled back from his neck to look at taehyung he stop his movements making taehyung whined in neediness as he can't feel any friction now.

"Gguu~~ Come back!"

He made grabby hands up jungkook as he stood up now. Jungkook chuckled at his needy baby. He lean down and picked him up bridal style. Taehyung instantly wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Not here darling"

Taehyung was confused as jungkook started walking to another direction with him in his arms but he was so needy that he didn't care as long as jungkook give him what he wants. He buried his face in jungkook's necks teasingly licking it sometimes biting also wanted to give some marks he started sucking.

Jungkook groan when he feels taehyung soft pretty lips deeply attached to his skin making him turned on more at the slight pleasure.

"Baby, stop being so impatient"