R.M.I.D.Y

R. Ruin

M. Me,

I. I

D. Dare

Y. You.

WARNING CODES (to be added to)

💋 / Smut

will be placed beside chapter titles for TRIGGERING content

PA / Panic Attacks

PhsAb/ Physical Abuse

MntAb/Mental Abuse

CyB/ Cyber Bullying

ST/ Stalking

D/ Death Scene

S/ Mentions of Suicide

V/ Violence

If you have read this story anywhere that is not this account or under PORCELAINBONES on AO3 or Tumblr. It is plagiarised. Please report it to me.

DON'T STEAL MY STUFF!

(External Link at the Bottom to AO3 version)

This book is set in an alternative universe where BTS are still a band, but soulmates exist. This story is fictitious. The members of BTS are used as the basis for the characters in this universe and the events and experiences within the story are not meant to be a seen as real in regards to BTS. Any similarities are utilised for fictitious purpose. If you are not a BTS fan and are simply reading this book because the story intrigued you, please be aware the BTS in this story is a work of fiction, inspired by the real Bangtan Sonyeondan.

I make no profit from this story.

This story also features a rubenesque female lead, Jane, who will be involved with all seven members. She will also be going through a weight-loss journey started prior to the beginning of the story and continues throughout. 

If you slut-shame, fat shame or otherwise comment negatively regarding her I will delete your comments. If you continue with that behaviour. I will mute you. 

The netizens within this books' universe will do enough of that for you.

Please respect that. And we should get along great. 

This is a reverse harem story.  Because I have no bias. I will not Choose. 

But I will give a reason within the context of the novel for the Polyship.

It will be mature. Smut. But also Angst, Romance, Drama. There will be possible triggering content. Physical Abuse. Tramua, Fat-Shaming, Panic Attacks, Stalker, Saessangs.

This is also a slow burn for several characters. I will try my best for even distribution. It will be a long fic. Please be prepared. This is a Story to me.

Ruin Me, I Dare You | BTS Reverse Harem (21+) - HIATUSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara