9

"Because I want you to fight me." 

Koeda stares at him with unwavering bright blue eyes. Her fists clench at her sides as she restrains herself from giving in. 

She wants to fight. Not because she thinks she's better than him or to put him in his place. She wants to fight because it would be good training and this entire day has been wasted meeting people. 

At the same time, she knows she has been expressively forbidden from training today. With Takuya and Shiori by her sides, she knows that they will stop her in a heartbeat. 

Before she can decline, Takuya steps him. Eyes closed and smile spreading on his face. "Sorry but no can do! We've been forbidden from training today." 

"I don't care." Sasuke growls, taking a threatening step forward. 

Koeda remains in her place even though Sasuke is now nearly toe to toe with her. "I care. I'll follow the Hokage's orders to my grave. Regardless of what you think." 

Her declaration shocks all present. 

"Let's go," Koeda states evenly, knocking her team back into the present. 

If Koeda was honest she did not like Team seven.  They were loud and rude. The very opposite of what shinobi should be. Giving them some slack, however, is the fact that they are all still Genin.

Shiori and Takuya hurry after Koeda as she marches her way back to the Aisaka clan compound. The two decide to give the silver-blue haired girl some space seeing as steam is slowly rising up from her body. Probably a result of her containing her kekkai genkai.  

By the time they make it to the gates of the Aisaka compound, Koeda is back to her level headed self. "Would you like to stay the night Shiori? We didn't get to train so it seems odd to cut our time together short." 

"Sure!" Shiori smiles, "I'll go ask my mom." He runs off as Takuya and Koeda enter the compound. 

Koeda hesitates at the large training field they have to pass to get to the head household. Her eyes holding unbridled longing. Takuya snickers, physically having to pull the girl away from the area. The girl whines but allows him to continue forward. 

Takuya slides open the door to the main household, dropping Koeda into the room and slipping off his sandals. Koeda follows suit, also observing how quiet the house is now that both her brother and father are away on a mission. Her mother is also at work in the Hokage tower so no one except the twelve-year-olds is home. 

Shiori comes sliding in a couple of seconds later. His face flushed from sprinting to and from the Aisaka compound. "She said I could spend the night!" 

Team six cheer in unison, glad to spend more time together. "There are some old movies we can watch if you guys want?" Koeda suggests. 

Other thank Takuya, Koeda had never had friends over before. She's always been so focused on training that she didn't even have friends to invite over. So now she was at a loss on how to entertain them. 

Training was the first thought to enter her mind but then again that isn't something most people do at sleepovers. 

"Sounds good! Do you have any snacks?" Shiori smiles. 

Koeda's shoulders relax, an equally as bright smile spreading along her face. "Yeah, I'll go make some. You guys go get comfortable in the sitting room." 

As Takuya and Shiori dash to the sitting room, Koeda turns to go to the kitchen. Before meeting Team six, Koeda would have deemed today a waste but that wasn't the case now. She met all the other genin teams and is getting to relax with her best friends and teammates. Despite the bump with Team seven, Koeda had never had a more perfect day.