The three stayed in the park until around 5 when it started to get dark and Daisy was worn out. As they were walking to the exit of the park a group of girls from the year below Louis were looking at the boys and whispering to each other. One of them said loudly as they walked past "Look at the punk, bit of pedo innit."

Harry physically flinched at the insult, breathly harshly through his nose.

"Fucking faggots, you don't belong here scum!"

"That's Louis innit, wonder what Max is gonna say if he knew he was cheating." Another girl said and Louis froze.

"Lou, just keep walking yeah." Harry said quietly, placing his hand on Louis' back and nudging him to keep walking.

Neither boy said much on the walk home, Harry chatting to Daisy while Louis picked at his fingernails, scuffing his shoes along the pavement. They got home at the same time Sophies mum dropped off Lottie and within half an hour Fizzy and Phoebe had been dropped home as well. Harry got to work making dinner for all the girls while Louis entertained them and the two boys didn't properly talk until 9pm when all four girls were in bed.

Louis was lying out on the sofa, his head one on arm of the sofa and his legs only stretching to about 3 quarters of the space, Harry came in and lifted Louis' feet so he could sit down, putting them back on his lap.

"How do you deal with stuff like that?" Louis asked, his voice quiet, reffering back to the incident in the park.

"I don't always, you've got to let your mind be distracted by something else, don't think about it." Harry replied, playing with the loose strings of Louis' socks.

"Does it happen often?"

"Not anymore. It used to happen a lot, where I used to live then I moved to Donny and people don't seem that bothered by it here. Does happen sometimes but I try and ignore, it's not worth it."

"It drives me crazy, I don't know how you do it."

"If anyone gives you any crap let me know yeah, you know I'm here for you."

"I know." Louis smiled, moving his body around so his head was resting on Harrys' shoulder.

Harry smiled at the younger boy, holding down the urge to kiss him and instead running his fingers through his hair. Louis basked in the attention, practically purring from it while trying to focus on the TV.

After a while Harry asked "How come you opened up to me so quickly?"

"I don't know. I trust you. Sometimes I feel like I've known you for my entire life and not a month, you're the first person I've got close to in about three years. You're just nice." Louis said with a shrug, shuffling down to rest his head in Harrys lap, smiling up at the older boy.

"You're nice." Harry replied, poking Louis' nose.

"You're nicer."

"Don't try and fight me on this, I will win."

"I don't know if that's quite true Styles."

"I think it is, Tomlinson."

"You are nicer and that's that." Louis huffed.

"Fine, I'm nicer but you're cuter."

"I'm not cute though."

"Nah, you're bloody adorable. Cutest person I've ever met, cuter than Daisy and Phoebe."

"Daisy and Phoebe aren't cute, they're monsters."

"Doesn't matter, you're still the most adorable person I've ever met and my best friend is an Irish ball of sunshine." Harry told him.

Louis blushed, the apples of his cheeks going a shade of light pink. Harry grinned and poked his cheeks, pinching his nose afterwards. Louis retaliation was to bat Harrys hands away and turn his head so it was pressed into Harrys stomach. The older boy pinched Louis' hip and began tickling him until he started squirming and wriggling around.

"Stop! Haz I'm gonna wet myself stop it!" He squealed, grabbing onto Harrys hands and trying to hold them above his head.

Harry laughed and got his hands out of Louis' grip, letting the younger boy sit up. Louis glared at him playfully, sitcking his tongue out.

"It's your birthday on Sunday. What do you want for your 19th grandad?" Louis teased.

"Oi, I'm not that old cheeky."

"You are a bit, look at those grey hairs." Louis grinned, pulling on a few strands of Harrys' hair.

"Shut it."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know, your face on a phone case. A massive blown up photo of you."

"Harry." Louis whined.

"Okay, okay. I don't know, there isn't anything I want."

"For gods sake, you're so annoying. What are you doing for it?"

"Me and a few friends are actually going to Spain for a week. We leave Sunday afternoon."

"So you're not gonna be here next week?"

"Nah, your mums got the week off work so I don't need to be here anyway. Didn't she tell you?"

"No!"

"Are you gonna miss me?" Harry teased, playing with Louis' fingers.

"Yeah, who else am I gonna have to cuddle on the sofa with."

"Your mum."

"Nah, it's not the same."

"If it makes you feel any better I'll miss you a little bit as well."

"That's alright then." Louis said, smiling fondly at Harry and resting his head on the boys shoulder.

They spent the next twenty or so minutes watching TV before Louis' asked "How did you tell your family you were gay?"

"God, these are proper deep questions." Harry teased, nudging Louis with his elbow.

"Answer me." Louis huffed, grabbing onto his elbow and holding it still.

"Erm, okay. I told my sister but she said she already had a suspicion so then I decided to tell my mum and just as I was about to tell her my sister decided to play the song 'He Likes Boys', you know the one by Simone something, yeah. So that happened, my mum found it hysterical and I dunno, it was funny."

"So your mum accepted it?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I didn't think she had, I mean you don't talk about her that much."

"Don't I? Her and my step-dad live in Dewsbury, about 45 minutes away from here, and my sister lives in London so we don't see each other much."

"That sucks, from that little story your sister seems like my kinda friend."

"Yeah taking the piss out of me." Harry laughed.

Louis squinted his eyes and pouted at Harry.

"Sorry, sorry. Forgot, I meant, taking the mickey out of me."

"Hmm, that's better." Louis grinned, patting Harrys head.

The older boy shook his head fondly and pulled Louis' closer to him, cuddling up with the younger boy.

A/N

Hiya loves

I actually uploaded on a Thursday aha! I want tour to start I'm bored!
See you Monday x

**image, punk baby**