It's your fault

Dark's POV
It's been almost three hours. I start walking back to the house.
Why would Anti do that? He was just a kid! Why would that happen...
I'm in the driveway. I see a note on the door and I pull it off and read it.
No...no...what happened?? Did someone come in? Did he fall!? I have to get to the hospital!
I close my eyes and when I open them in standing next to Mark.
(I can teleport to my Alter)
M: Bough time, you son of a bitch!
D: What!? What the hell happened!? Is Anti okay!?
J: Why do you care!?
D: Ofcourse I care!
J: Doesn't fucking SEEM LIKE IT!

Mark's POV
Jack is really pissed. I am too. This is Dark's fault. He shouldn't have reacted that way. Now look at what happened! Anti almost died! Jack's fists ball up and I step in.
M: Jack, baby. Sit.
He looks at me and his eyes soften. He sits and outs his head in his hands.
M: No, Dark. I outta slap the fuck outta you.
J: Do it...
D: Hey, You got something to say!?
M: DARK!

Darks POV
Did Mark just...wow...
D: Mark, Where is Anti??
M: LAYING IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED, CONNECTED TO A BUNCH OF MACHINES, ALMOST DEAD, BECAUSE OF YOU!
I freeze. Me? But I wasn't home! How in the hell did i almost kill him??
D: What do you mean?
M: He...he slit his wrist.
I feel my heart break. I get dizzy. My vision blurs.
D: Me...my fault?
J: YES! YOUR FAULT!
D: But I-
J: HE LOST SO MUCH BLOOD, HE MIGHT DIE. THAT BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS. IF HE...If he dies...
Jack trialed off and Mark wrapped him in a hug. Jack couldn't hug back. He was just...crying. He leaned into Mark and I walked away. I shouldn't be there anyways. That's their moment and I only piss Jack off more.

Mark's POV
I sit down, still hugging Jack and he eventually falls asleep against me. I let him sleep until a nurse starts walking our way.
M: Jack, baby. Wake up. Come on. Get up.
He stirs awake and sits up. The nurse looks at her feet.
Nurse: He...he lost alot...alot of blood. He still has yet to wake. You can see him...but it is very not likely that he will be conscious. Or will ever again...be...conscious.
Jack broke down again.
Nurse: I'm very sorry. Room 421
Jack cryed into my shoulder and I started crying too.
M: Let's go see him...he would be glad we did.
Jack just nods and we stand. Dark was just around the corner, hearing every word she said. Tears slowly slid down his cheeks. Me and Jack went in first. Anti's wrists were stitched up and bandaged. He had an IV. He had the nose tubes for oxygen. The heart monitor beeped slowly.
I pulled a chair next to him for Jack and I stood back behind him. Jack was afraid to grab his hand because of his wounds so he just looked at Anti. He looked paler than usual but he didn't seem to just be sleeping. He actually looked dead. Just dead.

Dark's POV
Mark and Jack left and I went in.
He looks so sad. So lost. So alone.
I walk beside him and put a hand on his cheek.
D: Darling...I'm sorry. I have no clue if you can hear me but if so... I am so sorry and i love you...so much. You are my love. My baby. My dearest friend. I hope you wake up. I miss you.
I run my fingers through his hair. His eyes slightly open.
D: Anti? 
A: Dark?
His voice was shallow and sad.
D: Anti...Thank god.
A: I heard you...I heard...
Hid eyes closed and the monitor stopped. A long, loud beep filled the silence. Doctors came in. Rushed me out. Jack was in the hall with Mark and they both looked at me.
J: What happened??
D: He...he woke up. He heard me. He said he heard me! Then...
J: No! No he has to be okay!
Mark grabs Jack and hugs him but Jack squirms away. Trying to get to the door. I grab him and hug him. He calms down immediately and looks at me.
J: It's your fault...
He kinda laughs at himself and hugs me back.
He lets go and walks away. We are all crying and heading back to the couches when Jack stops.
J: Mark...
M: What is it!?
J: He...
M: Jack?

Mark's POV
Jack falls backward and I catch him.
M: NURSE!!!
D: NURSE!! DOCTOR!! SOMEONE!
M: Jack...Wake up. Jack? Baby?!
A few doctors take him to a room and won't let me in.
M: What the hell happened? Why would he just fall like that!?
D: They're brothers...
M: Yeah, and? 
D: Special kind. Demon/human. Twins.
M: I already know that!
D: But there is a catch...Why do you think I always kept you safe?
M: Because your my brother.
D: We are the same as them. Demon/Human. Twins.
M: Uh hu...
D: Can't live without eachother...well...we can but it's rare.
M: No! Are you saying...
D: If Anti just died...Jack might...
M: No! No he can't! He just can't!