Lots of kissing

Jacks POV
After almost an hour Dark and Anti come walking out of the forrest. I looked down at my feet, feeling guilty for making him angry. I felt arms around me and looked up to notice it was Anti... hugging me? I hug back and smile.
J: Im sorry for being a dickhead...
A: It's fine, Jack.
He pulls away and I see his hand. It's wrapped up in what looks like ripped material. I notice the seem of Dark's shirt was ripped out and that's what was on Anti's hand.
J: What did you do to your hand?
A: Oh...I...
D: He made a tree his bitch.
We all kinda chuckled and I looked back at Dark.
J: Thanks Dark...Sorry I had to rush you here so quickly and you too, Mark.
D: It's no problem
M: Yeah, it's fine.

Mark's POV
Jack offered for us to stay for dinner and we agreed. His mom was cooking meatloaf so it was gonna take a while. Me and Jack went up in his room and played video games until I looked away from the game and stared at him. His smile was everything. His eyes made my heart melt. The way he said my name was beautiful. His green hair was soft and fluffy. He is perfect. He noticed me looking at him and he just stared back. After a few minutes of just looking at each other and taking in each other's every detail our faces started to inch closer. I couldn't tell if I was doing it or if he was but it was happening. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him in. Our lips touched so softly. So gracefully. They fit together like puzzle pieces. Like it was meant to be.
We pulled away and pressed our foreheads together.

Anti's POV
Me and Dark ran up to my room. As soon as the door closed, I kissed him again. We started making out and he was pressed against the wall. He was stronger than me, tougher than me, and scarier than but I can take control. We made out for what seemed like forever. When we finally parted we were gasping for air. His lips were so soft on mine. I kissed him again, this time sliding my tongue into his mouth. We pulled apart again and I smiled at him.
A: Dark?
D: Yeah, Anti?
A: You wanna...Be my boyfriend?
I had to speak in between breaths. He kissed my head and mumbled "yes" against my hair.

Dark's POV
His mom called us down for dinner and we both sighed. We exited his room and went down the stairs to see Mark and Jack already at the table. During dinner their mom noticed Anti's hand.
Mom: Oh dear! What happened?
A: Mom, it's fine. Don't worry.
Mom: What did you do?
A: Um...I was running and...ran into a tree.
Mom: Running? With your first?
A: Well, I was like spinning and running and messing around and my fist hit the tree...
She seemed to believe it or she just didn't want to hear his excuses anymore. Once we got done eating it was time for me and Mark to leave. I hugged Anti good bye and whispered in his ear "I'll miss you" and he whispered back "I'll miss you more". Jack and Mark hugged and lingered for a second.

Mark's POV
I want to kiss him...One last time but I can't. So I just looked into his ocean eyes.
M: See you at school...
J: See you at school.
He walked away and Dark followed me out the door. On the walk home I asked Dark what happened in the woods.
D: Well...We hugged. Then kissed. Then came back.
M: What did you do in his room?
D: Kissed. He asked me to be his boyfriend...I said yes.
M: Ooo! I'm so proud!
D: Anything between you and Jack?
M: We kissed. We aren't dating though...
D: Ask him out.
M: I think I will.