1: Weasley Wizard Wheezes

Start from the beginning

            I walked into my room as I picked out a decent enough outfit and headed into the bathroom. I hoped into the shower, letting the warm water rinse the grossness away from my body, and letting it run down my scar on my back. Then something happened, I felt this huge amount of searing pain on my back where my scar was, I was able to stop myself from crying out in pain, as I grabbed the wall for support trying not to fall. As soon as the pain started, it ended as well. I gasped in shock on what this was, what had happened has never happened before. I continued to brace the wall incase it happened again, I quickly got out of the shower and looked into the mirror at my bare back where the long pink scar was spread from my upper right shoulder blade to the mid-section of my back. Nothing seemed wrong, but what was that just now? Before I could even think of a response I heard a little knock on the bathroom door.

"Mommy, you almost done in there? I wanna go to the joke shop." Clary asked through the closed door, as I ignored that something bad had just happened this was Clary's day; I couldn't let this stop me from taking her to Diagon Alley.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be right out in a minute sweetie." I said stuttering a bit, I wrapped a towel around my body and headed into my room, quickly drying off, and brushing my curly chestnut hair. I then changed into a checkered long shirt, with dark blue leggings, white uggs, and grey gloves and a hat to match. I applied a light amount of make up once I looked myself over in the mirror. I left my hair down, there wasn't really a lot you could do with curly unruly hair, and I stared into the same electric blue eyes Clary had, we had inherited this from my father. One could say that you could be mesmerized by them. I turned away from the mirror and grabbed a small black purse and walked out of my room to see Clary sitting on the couch with jeans, a pink sweater, white uggs, and white mitten and hat as well. It wasn't freezing outside, but cold enough for you to wear something long and warm. I smiled down at her. "Well don't you look cute, are you meeting a boy and not telling me?" I asked as she blushed and giggled.

"No mommy! You're silly, let's go!" she yelled running to the door as I smiled, she was pretty smart for a three year old, and I mean she was able to dress herself since she was two. I grabbed the keys in the bowl as I grabbed her small little hand and we left our small apartment, we walked down two flights of stairs and headed to the Leaky Cauldron.

We had finally made it to the Leaky Cauldron, sometimes it was a bad thing I didn't have a car, because it sometimes took forever to get to the Leaky Cauldron! Clary was keeping up pretty well for her little legs, as she ran inside the bar before I could even open the door, once inside she glomped Tom in a huge hug.

"Tommy!!!" Clary yelled holding onto Tommy's leg, she was the only one that was allowed to call him Tommy. I smiled as I looked to see Tommy and everyone I worked with, along with a few customers, but there wasn't as many as there usually was, fewer and fewer came with the return of Voldemort.

"Hey Tom." I said walking into the bar, already getting a few stares from the men. Tom smiled at me, but it wasn't his usual smile, he seemed to have a somewhat weak and distant smile.

"Hello Marley. I didn't really think you'd be taking Clary to the Joke Shop." Tom replied as I looked at Tom curiously. How could he think that I wouldn't take Clary to the joke shop, I mean that's all she's been talking about?

"Well of course I'd take Clary to the Joke Shop. She'd been wanting to go forever." I replied with a smile. He sighed.

"Just be careful Marley, you know there are strange things going since what's happened." He replied softly as I sighed, I knew what he was talking about but Clary just looked dumbfounded. She then pouted.

"What are you two talking about? Mommy are we gonna go to the jokey shop!" she asked looking up at me grabbing onto my mitten covered hand. I gave her a soft smile, she was so cute.