Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck as our mouths met. My hands fell to the sides of her body as our kisses became more passionate by the second. She let a small moan slip from her mouth prompting me to slither my tongue inside. I gripped her plump ass then slowly backed her up until she was against the bed.

I pulled away and stared down at her with lust leaking from both of our eyes. "Take your clothes off" I demanded in a low voice. She wasted no time and chucked her shirt and leggings to the side of the bed.

Melissa's POV

My center was throbbing at his every word

My center was throbbing at his every word. His strong hands felt along the curves of my body as he gently laid me back on the bed. He slowly spread my thighs apart and stared at my glistening center slick with my juices. His full lips attached themselves to my pearl not wasting another second with extra foreplay. He knew exactly what my body needed in that moment.

I gasped at the warmth of his mouth and shuttered from its vibrations. Gripping onto the bed sheets, I felt that familiar knot at the pit of my stomach.

"Yesss baby" I moaned fondling on my breasts. His long pink tongue flicked over my pearl relentlessly. No longer being able to hold back, I squirted on his face. He pulled back and wiped his face off. "Damn girl, I barely did anything yet" he smirked. I pulled his arms until he fell on top of me.

"Fuck me" I said through gritted teeth. I had never been this desperate for him to infiltrate my insides. He pushed my thighs back and lined himself at my entrance. Instant euphoria swept over my body the moment he pushed inside of me. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me with his bottom lip crushed between his teeth. Once he tried to go deeper, my hand pressed against his stomach.

"Wait...it's too much" I moaned. He slapped my hand away and held both of them above my head. "Nah you wanted this dick, now you got it" he said as he began to pound into my body.

James pushed my legs even further toward my chest and started digging deeper into me as my moans became uncontrollable. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and held on for dear life. "Oh my GOD. Fuck" I cried.

Looking down, I could see myself creaming as it trickled down his shaft. James let out a few grunts as he licked and sucked on my neck. "I'm gonna cum baby" I moaned feeling myself about to release at any moment. James hit a certain spot and I swear I saw stars. I came so hard my entire body shook as my toes tightly curled.

Without letting me catch my breath, James flipped me over and put my back in an arch for him. He slid inside and my eyes rolled to the back of my skull. As he pushed all of his inches inside of me, my head was smashed into the sheets moaning my entire life away. I let out a scream from all the pleasure and James smacked my ass as hard as he could. "Shut the fuck up" he demanded. Trying to keep quiet, I laid there as he abused my insides.

"Daddy I can't take no more" I cried as I tried to place my hands behind me to get him to let up. That didn't work. I laid down flat on my stomach hoping he would back off, but it only made James lean down and pound into me harder.