Chapter 19: Release the Monsters

"This is it, were almost to the end," Develyn stated.

"Good, I wanna go back home!" Monster Kid yelled.

"We all do man to be honest with you," Asriel stated.

"All we have to do is kill the US President, take DC and this war is over," Sargent Bostwick stated.

"DC will be heavily defended, so keep your eyes peeled," Develyn stated.

The trio's squad, along with the remaining squads were soon at Washington DC. Eventually, there was one last huge push to finish the war itself. Develyn was in battle mode, Asriel summoned the Order one last time, and Andy used Determination Spark. Toriel and Asgore were flanking loads of US troops. Undyne would have a desire for killing US troops.

***

"They're here sir, we should go to the Pentagon," A military officer stated.

"Fine, bet they won't find me there," President Reich stated.

President Reich would hide at the Pentagon, little did they know that Develyn's squad would soon reach there in a matter of minutes.

***

Develyn's squad would soon keep on pushing toward the White House. Develyn conducted an FBI like raid around the White House to find the US president.

"Drat! He's not here, where else could be?" Develyn asked.

"Maybe the Pentagon," Sargent Bostwick answered.

Develyn's squad would soon quickly head to the Pentagon. The squad would soon pillage the heck out of the Pentagon. Asriel pretty much killed everyone in sight that didn't have Delta Rune on them. Develyn would use Aura Whisper (Laas Yah Nir) to detect President Reich. He would soon go down to the spot he was in.

President Reich was hiding around from the ASA, then Develyn soon entered silently.

"Come out you coward!" Develyn yelled. President Reich soon fired a bullet straight to Develyn. Develyn would block it with his ethernal shield. President Reich thought he killed Develyn, but Develyn would use his telekinesis to pin him up a wall.

"Shit, uh... hi?" President Reich asked.

"You racist abomination!" Develyn yelled as he flung him down with this telekinesis.

"What you mean racist?" President Reich asked.

"You wish to have all Monsters imprisoned or killed. Your like Adolf Hitler on when he did the Holocaust!" Develyn yelled, "Every single one of those Monsters are my friends. Well, except for Jerry, but still."

"That's if we won this damn thing, and I lost for the first time in my life!" President Reich yelled.

"Life can have many losses. To be this perfect for this long and yet not lose once is petty. Sounds like you were spoiled, you had your victories handed to you like a platter. I had to fight for every single victory with a small blood price. All of my friends over came losses. The same goes for me," Develyn explained.

"That's not how life goes!" President Reich yelled.

"Well, I guess you need a reality check in Oblivion. Life is filled with hardships, challenges, and battling adversity. You get rewarded when you overcome all the stuff I said in the last sentence. To not be challenged meant, you never had one. This is your only challenge, and you lost, just like the many I've lost when I was a child," Develyn stated.

"How are old are you?" President Reich asked.

"I'm 18, I'll be turning 19 in December. I know I'm young and new to this, but I have a crap ton of fight left. I will use it till the day I'm called into Sovngarde," Develyn answered.

"You shithead, you're too young to join the military," President Reich state. Develyn would lash out and soon physically pin him to a wall.

"You watch your tongue. The Allied States allowed people as young as 16 to join this war! Talos has fueled me since the day I came out of my late mother's womb. Akatosh has watched over me for years as my life went through drastic changes when I was young," Develyn stated.

"Put me down you asshole!" President Reich yelled. Develyn, with his 215 pound frame, threw President Reich across the room. He would soon bind President Reich telekinetically to the ground, limiting him to his knees. Develyn sold had his cross bow with a bolt ready to fire.

"Dev! We've been looking for you!" Asriel yelled.

"Ah, you're about to see me execute this son of Daedra here!" Develyn yelled.

"Spare me, please!" President Reich yelled.

"Well, you lost one challenge, which was this war all together. I'll spare you if you complete this one!" Develyn said as he put the crossbow up President Reich's temple. After that, Develyn fired the crossbow, which pierced straight through President Reich, killing him immediately.

"My gosh dude, you should've listened to him," Asriel said.

"You don't spare anyone at all man, I saw you do a series of throat slitting and neck snapping at the lobby earlier," Develyn clarified.

"You do make a fair point dude," Asriel stated.

"Well, he started this mess. We cleaned up as a nation," Develyn stated.

"Guess they'll be waving the white flag pretty soon," Asriel stated.

"There is no white flag to wave. An old nation has fallen, a new nation has risen," Develyn clarified.

"Well, time to tell President Greene then," Asriel stated.

"Afraid so," Develyn remarked.