Chapter 14: A Dire Defense

"Those bastards are gonna get it!" Develyn muttered.

"No kidding, the twins are in danger. So is Alphys, Undyne will be devastated if she passed," Asriel stated.

"They're gonna feel our wrath," Andy muttered.

The troops of the Allied States took the battlefield for the Battle of Ebott. A multitude of successful rescue attempts were made. Citizens were forced to evacuate to the Svalbard Arena.

***

Alphys had a sub-machine gun, and boy was she not afraid to use it! Dark and Dawn were holed up in the basement. A US soldier came in quickly, but Asriel came from behind and slit his throat before Alphys had a chance to fire the gun.

"Where are they?" Asriel asked.

"In the basement. I'll go grab them," Alphys answered.

"Once you do, get to the Svalbard Arena. If it's full, then get to the Community Center," Asriel stated.

"OK, got you," Alphys stated.

Andy would kill a few US soldiers, Develyn would do the same as well. Eventually, the town was forced to go to safe mode as the AS mowed down the remaining US troops. The barrier was eventually put back up to prevent any more US soldiers from coming in. The trio would soon get on the military van and head back out east, this time with a desire to get Washington D.C. captured.

(A/N: I really didn't think about the material of this chapter, hence on why it's short)