Chapter 15: The Final Push

New York's defenses were faltering, which caused the Northern squads to start pushing south once again. Undyne's squad was finally relieved to get to fighting again. New York City would soon be taken by the Allied States, crippling the United States economy. The northern squads would go around to splitting up. New Jersey would soon be taken and Pennsylvania would be taken from both sides, with Philadelphia being taken as well. Maryland and Delaware were heavily fortified. Halting the northern squads flank. The Allied States launched a few more missiles to start the push up again. Maryland and Delaware would soon surrender themselves to the Allied States after ward.

Meanwhile, down south. Many squads withdrew from South Carolina, making it back in US control. With the majority of the squads pushing the east, they would soon take West Virginia and Virginia.

Hey gang, it's Buff Boy here again. I'm speeding up my releases since school isn't as much of a burden as it was earlier. There wasn't much thinking about how many chapters I wanted and the simple plot lines in them. If this book was written similar to the Skyrim Civil War, then this would be the shortest story in the whole entire series. A butt load of these chapters are short because I didn't think much about them as they popped into my head.  There will be a few more short chapters before the story ends all together. Hope you guys understand.