Chapter 16: Oceanic Flank

"President Reich, I hate to tell you this, but they're right on our door step!" Commander Tullius yelled.

"Yup, which is why I'm leaving. Let's head to the ocean, maybe they might have something there," President Reich stated.

President Reich and Commander Tullius would soon reach the bay near the Atlantic Ocean. To their shock, the British were firing stuff at them.

"Those fucking bastards!" President Reich, "They took Delaware!" 

"Look out!" Commander Tullius yelled. A missile fell and hit them with brute force. Commander Tullius died from the blast, while President Reich survived with little injury.

"They're gonna get it. All of them, I'll find a strategy that will cripple them. All of them will be like our nation from the beginning. The Monsters will be our slaves, they'll do our work until they die. I wanna win this war, like I've won every game that I've played. In fact, I hope they say 'Here, we surrender, we're tired of fighting' like it always is. I don't care what it takes. Those fuckers are gonna get it, every single on of them. It's time to turn the tide, it's time the US to take advantage," President Reich muttered. Eight more ethernal missiles were soon summoned, "Fuck the world, I'll even take over the entire if I wanted too. I don't care if I start World War III. I'll win it and eventually take whole control of the entire world. It doesn't matter anymore. This is my world, and I want everything to come to me!" 

The eight of the missiles were soon up in the air. President Reich, like the spoiled man he is, soon initiates an unknown plan, which would soon fail since the war was pretty much over.