"I think she's going to try and come to the festival, but I'm not sure."

I smile. "That'd be cool."

I dig in my backpack to find my headphone and I put them in. I lay my head down on Harry's shoulder and fall asleep.

•••

Three hard knocks came at my hotel room door. It was 3:45. Jane said she would knock at 4. I still didn't have my hair brushed or makeup done.

I had to do an interview with Good Morning Britain that would be broadcasted the day I perform tomorrow.

I opened the door to find a very sleepy, messy haired, cuddly looking Harry.

With two cups of coffee in his hand.

Oh, I knew there was a reason I loved this boy.

"You're a lifesaver, Harry," I whisper.

He lazily smiles. "Are you almost ready?"

I open the door wider. "Come in. I just have to put makeup on."

He slides in past me and sits on the bed. "I don't understand why girls spend so much time with makeup. Especially you."

I shake my head and smile. "I never used to wear makeup. That was until all this happened."

I take a huge drink of coffee before starting on my eyeliner.

"So, Style comes out tomorrow," Harry states. I don't even have to look at him to know he's smirking.

He thinks that the song is about him. Well the description part.

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eyes...You got that long hair, slicked back, white tee shirt.'

Well he was right. It is. But I wouldn't let that confident boy find out.

"Yup."

"I'll have to remember to wear a white shirt tomorrow."

I turn around and throw a brush at him.

"Ow!" He shrieks and clutches his arm, laughing.

"Knock it off. That song is not about you."

"Who ever said it was? Are you implying something, Miss Steele?"

I get up and put on my shoes.

"That's it. I'm ready."

Harry's still chuckling as we walk out the door.

In the car, Jane went over what I was supposed to say in the interview.

"If and when they ask if you're dating Harry," she turns her head and glares at the giggling Harry, "you will say that you're simply friends."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Jane put up her finger.

"Do not talk poorly about other celebrities, do not talk about past relationships, and be nice."

I threw my hands up. "When am I not nice?"

"I'm just saying. Sometimes interviewers can pinch nerves."

"I got it."

At the GMB offices, we were brought to a trailer where Meredith finished up my makeup.

"Thank you, Mere," I told her and kissed her cheek.

"Love you, darling."

Robbie and Harry were outside the trailer and brought me over to the interview room.

It took about ten minutes to get wires, camera, and mics all set up before we were ready.

"Jessica Steele. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kate Garraway."

I shake her hand. "Nice to meet you, as well."

"Shall we get this interview started?" She motioned for me to sit at the couch across from her.

"So, let's talk about your album, '11:59'. Why that title?"

Easy enough question.

"Well, it's more mature than the previous one. '11:59' is supposed to symbolize how the day isn't over; it can also show that the night isn't over. It kinda depends how you want to take it. Overall, it shows something everlasting."

"That's a great message. Is there a different sound to this album?"

"This one is more mature, like I had said. I've written all of these songs with the help of some others, but these songs are very true to my heart. There's the same indie/pop sound, too."

I take a drink of water and cross my legs.

"Now, there have been countless rumors that you are dating your choreographer and photographer, Harry Styles. Is this true?"

I shake my head. "No, no, we're just good friends. I've known him for a while."

"At the AMAs, you one 3 out of 4 awards you were nominated for, including New Artist of the Year. That's pretty impressive for having only one album out."

"Thank you. It's ridiculously amazing. My fans' support is what keeps me going. I haven't even got paid yet!" I joke.

Kate laughs and I quickly tell her I'm joking.

"Well, in my opinion, I've never met someone so grateful and appreciative for their fans like you are. You've said before that they're more like supportive friends than anything."

I nod. "I'm a fan myself and the worst thing for me is that I felt I was never close enough to the artists I loved. So, whenever I meet people, I try to be as nice as possible because who know when you'll see them next."

Kate smiled. "There have been lots of rumors floating around, especially one. Who is Harry Styles?"

"Uh, he's a choreographer and photographer I work with. He travels around with me and does all my photoshoots and choreography for the shows. He and I are very good friends."

Kate shifted her weight and looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"So, nothing is between you two besides friendship? Even all those pictures of you two cuddling up, mean nothing?"

Oh my goodness, let it go.

"Y-yes, we're just friends."

She seemed almost satisfied with that answer, but moved on anyways.

"How do you think your parents would react to all your success, if they were still here today?"

______________

Damn that was kinda out there, haha.

Comment & VOTE please if you enjoyed it or want me to update faster!

Thank you for reading :))

Twitter: @/wtvrharold
IG: @harry.reckless
xx