"Min De Yanjing"(3)

Start from the beginning

The husband didn't hesitate to get the hair pin and immediately set out to find all the woman he had an affair with. One by one he killed them, the news reach the Emperor ears. He order the guards to captured him.

Once the husband was caught, he was sentence to death. It was not a peaceful death. As he was tortured, he saw the ghost of his deceased wife that was smiling at him.

A realization came to him and he bitterly smile back as he took his final breath. 

The woman ghost was finally at peace and disappeared.

The hair pin is a godly weapon because it was made from the bone of the woman; more exactly her arm. The hair pin can curse or bless a person with fortune.

Most people wanted to own it because of how affective it is. The hair pin itself have the power of a dark cultivator's and can summons the dead back to life. It's dangerous and precise. But don't be fool by it being called a godly weapon, anyone who's not a fool know that the Drowning Woman Hair Pin is more of a curse artifact.

Hearing the story and the details of the Drowning Woman Hair Pin, all Minrui De Yanjing could say was, "Interesting."

In fact, he don't really care about the story or details about it. He was only interested in it because his Ming'er love having collection of hair pin and when he ask why.

She would say: I just want to poke it into someone eyes. Hehe, it's also really fun to stab myself in the brain with it. Beside, I'm tired of using a knife all the time. Ni, ni, Big brother Jing, what do you think of this pin...

Snapping out of his thought, Minrui De Yanjing said to Prestigious Tutor Din, "Alright, I'll participate."

"What?!" Everyone shouted especially Minrui Jin Lilang.

"Jing'er, if you want the hair pin. Allow Papa to get for you."

"No."

"But-"

"No. And I do not like to repeat myself."

Minrui Jin Lilang finally silence, he look like a wounded puppy.

Minrui De Yanjing lip twitch, "Beside, I need to exercise a little bit of these muscle."

"Well great, I'll see you in the start of summer." Prestigious Tutor Din said, with that he got out of the Minrui estate.

Another thing to know about Prestigious Tutor Din is that he is more of a businessman- advertiser- than a tutor. He just love to convince his costumers and persuade them. It's a hobby of his. Of course, he also love to watch drama. Who doesn't?! Hahaha!

Living for 5,000 years can make one bored and seek for amusement.

"Little Brother, I think it's best if you don't participate since it's going to be dangerous. And you don't even have a single spiritual Qi inside of him. Please follow my advice." Although Minrui Hou De sound like he's being a good big brother who's worried about his younger brother, in reality he want to ignite his foolish brother to strongly have an urge to go.

'Even if you lose your memory, your still that worthless brother of mine. Humph!' he thought.

Minrui De Yanjing look deadpan at this supposed elder brother of his. He know what his intentions is but doesn't care to bother it. But it is true when he said that he really don't like to repeat himself.

"I said that I'm going. Did you not hear me? Were you deaf when I told you that I don't like to repeat myself," he coldly ask.

Minrui Hou De body went stiff.

One of the elders decided to speak up, "De Yanjing! Your elder brother was only speaking with good intention, yet you still dare to talk back."

Minrui De Yanjing boredly stare at the elder, "Who are you?"

Tik mark appeared on the elder's head, the second elder, Minrui Ki Mun, really want to chop the boy up.

"You-!"

"Elder Mun! What are you shouting for, didn't I tell you Jing'er lost his memories!" Minrui Jin Lilang couldn't just stand by and watch people shout at his son.

The elder immediately shut up.

This treatment is really unfair! Everyone thought.

Nodding to his foolish father, Minrui De Yanjing swept his cold eyes to Minrui Hou De. The man froze, goosebumps form on his skin.

He don't know why but this bastard little brother of his is kind of... Disturbing.

Minrui De Yanjing lip twitch, he than said, "Father."

"Yes Jing'er."

"Rip his vocal cord for me." It was more of an order than asking.

Silence.

Bam! "Outrageous! Minrui Jin Lilang! I told you not to spoil your son to much and now look at him. He wanted to kill his own elder brother!" Out of the four elders was the fourth elder, Minrui Ki Du.

"Shut up!" Minrui Jin Lilang sneer, than he turn to his son and said in a pampered tone,"Jing'er why do you want to kill you brother?"

Minrui De Yanjing raise an eyebrow, "I never said to kill him. I said to rip his vocal chords, it won't kill him anyway. He should of heard it when I said I don't want to repeat myself."

What's the difference between not killing him when your ripping a person vocal chord is like ripping their throat!

"Alright. Guard, rip his vocal chords." Minrui Jin Lilang casually order without caring.

Minrui Hou De look at his father with shock, "My lord, you can't be serious!"

It wasn't only him who's shock, but the elders and servants too.

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Guard, hurry up."

One of the shadow guards pop out and used the 'Swift Shadow's Hands" technique and swiftly ripped Minrui Hou De vocal chords without spilling a blood.

Minrui Hou De try to dodge it, but he was no match to one of his father shadow guards.

He try to talk but no sounds came out. Minrui De Yanjing look at him in satisfaction; finally some peace and quiet.

"Not bad," he praise the shadow guards who already went back hiding. Never less, the shadow guards heard it and felt flattered for some reason.

"Don't worry, you can get your vocal back when I'm pleased to give it back...but...-" he stop and chuckle, which send chills to the people, "-..this does put a smile on my face."

Shameless!

People start to feel that the new Minrui De Yanjing is more ruthless than the old one. But they also felt the new one was more merciful yet not at the same time.

"Father, I'm tired. I'm going to take a rest."

"Of course Jing'er. You, go take the young master back to his bed room." The servant obey quickly.