More mystery!

Ummm hello, Vive... "did you say the house of Circus?" I said in a confused yet panicked way. Charley Vive's monkey just laughed at me. I tried to make an annoying face at him however my face was still puffy from crying myself to sleep, sounds pathetic now I say it in my head.

"Don't worry mate your safe here, Granny Grey rose will keep you safe. By the way, Your mates have been waiting for ya. I had never sat up so fast before in my life that I started seeing lights floating around the room. I asked Vive where I would find them. I then stand up thank her and Charley for watching over me and head out.

When I stepped outside I saw lots of tents, I looked into the blue sky with large white clouds floating up high. The grass was so green greener than I had ever seen before. Up till now all I had seen were autumn colours of brown orange and purple so this was new I even saw these white things, I think they were called dazes or something like that maybe
I don't know I then heard a voice I looked down to see a small black cat with tiny wings on its back.

I bent down to and asked if he was the one who had called to my attention they nodded and simply told me that most people would be shocked to see a talking cat with wings I simply said that I had seen a lot weirder than them in the past days I had been travelling.

They told me to follow them to find my friends and that they would escort me around the circus to get to know my way around. I followed the little cat to a large blue tent. When we entered I was immediately met with a huge hug from Simon, Leo and Aoife. "Simon you're finally awake," I said excitedly. He nodded with happy tears in his eyes. Aoife then Said that everyone was worried about me because I wandered off. He then told me two things that had me at a loss for words.

He said when they found me there was a bunch of flowers and vines that had grown around me kind of like they were protecting me. The other thing was when they tried to wake me up I wouldn't make a sound for 3 days until we finally reached here.

It seemed odd at first but nothing can be stranger than meeting a Goddess in your sleep but of course I didn't mention that part. When we caught up a bit.
We all headed on with the Tour around the Circus the little cat lead the way. whilst we were walking around I said to the cat that I hadn't asked its name to which the cat responded my name is Sam...