Tough choices

(Back to the main character)

The world around me was frozen at that moment. The two of them were the complete opposites of each other it was like they were made to be together like the perfect fit however something was missing from it. There was something I couldn't put my finger on.

It was as if there was nothing there when they parted Aggie had tears falling from her eyes like streams of endless fear and sadness. Both their hands were woven together like a lock of promise.

The alpha brushed his hand against Aggie's cheek wiping the tears from her face. He leaned his forehead against hers and told her in a soft voice "I'm sorry but we can't be together any longer I must keep this pack safe and that means you staying away from me. I will put you in unnecessary danger if you stay. They will come for me and if they learn of our love they will come for you also. So I'm sending you and the children away to Her land she will protect you all."

"I won't leave you alone to fight a war I love you even if you tell me to abandon my love for you I won't I will fight for you stay by your side Iven, I need you we all need you. You can't abandon us" however before Aggie could continue the Alpha in a stern voice said "I would never abandon the family we have here...I would never abandon you. Do you think I want to do this to let go of my family and lover?  my best friend who I have known my whole life?

No true man in the world would abandon his family. I need you to leave because of that reason If anything happened to you guys especially you Aggie I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So please take the children and go just please...go." The Alpha then turned away from her. Aggie reached for him but he pushed her away. Aggie held her hand to her chest running into the village.

The Alpha stood alone in the world. without colour. Without his love he dropped to his knees and looked to the sky, his eyes were slowly taking in the stars it's like each star had a name to him. Each one was a person he loved. They were so far but he could see them something he could never reach.

his black hair lifted gently with the wind it was like the very same night sky he looked upon. I tried to walk away when I hit my knee on a wall and gasped in pain, I then felt a brush of wind and before I knew it the Alpha was next to me.

He took a deep breath and said he had something to ask me I nodded and he looked me dead in the eyes and said can you protect them. I with a calm voice replied, "I will give my life for them, after all, you guys have done for me I would gladly do it." He smiled kindly and said "thank you" then sent me back to the house this was the first time I had seen him slime at me.

I thought about what happened and wondered If I would find someone one day who would look at me the same way as the alpha and Aggie looked at each other...