Introduction

Michael and Jeremy, hand in hand, walked across the street back to the groups house after Jenna's 'amazing idea' of reacting to what had happened the past month.

"Do we have to?" Michael groaned as Jeremy grabbed his keys

"Hey, what's up man?" Jeremy asked Michael with slight concern.

"I really just don't wanna see this. I mean, isn't it a little weird watching what has already happened? It's freaky." Michael shrugged, knowing that this whole event has scarred him.

"It will all be fine. If anything goes wrong, I'm here." Jeremy said kissing Michael's cheek as they entered the room.

————

After a short while, everyone was ready to watch, sitting down on the sofas, and the floor with snacks and drinks. Then suddenly, all the lights flickered then turned off.

"What the fuck!?" Shrieked Rich, grabbing onto what he hoped was Jake's jacket.

All of a sudden, an ominous blue glow appeared showing what seemed to be... a SQUIP.
Jeremy and Rich stared in fear, already feeling a sense of dread.

"Hello everyone. I have been transported by someone whom I don't know, I am here against my will. Not for your entertainment, nor mine. I'm guessing I may have been slightly connected to one of you, or all of you. Either way, I would much rather have stayed where I was without you Pitiful Children. I don't want you to be getting the idea I wanted to be here." The SQUIP said making everyone in the room shudder. Everyone has had some sort of bad experience with the super-computer.

"Well then, I guess technically the SQUIP was part of our lives." Jenna said, pressing the on button.

Then it all started.

Hey I know this is short but the next chapters will obviously be longer. I hope you enjoy.
Mars🌱👾