this is... weird

» And I know there's no making this right, this right (Yeah)
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind (Oh) «

♠ ♠ ♠

He was laughing so loud, his chest is so light and he's carefree. It's like nothing is in his mind, it's like the awkwardness they have this morning is just a split second dream that actually never happened.

Jimin wipes his tears from laughing so much, staring at Yoongi who's chuckling to himself on the corner of the bed.

"I just finished applying my eyeshadow, how dare you crack a joke so suddenly?!" Jimin jokingly yells with his giggles at the end of his words. He goes back to focusing in front of the mirror, getting ready for their first place to visit tonight.

A vintage club they had found by luck while walking around their inn. Yoongi was the one to suggest going to the club as their holiday celebration and Jimin just gladly agreed. Since it's a vintage club, Jimin has decided to wear his ripped Denim with a loose cream top and he swirls around Yoongi to show off his outfit. Jimin still feels the burn on his cheeks when Yoongi suddenly held his waist to tuck the shirt in. Jimin feel small under the sharp eyes. Oh.

"I heard there's lantern festival downtown, when clock hits twelve midnight people who partipates will be releasing lanterns. What do you think?" Yoongi asked, laying on his stomach on the bed as he watch Jimin struggling with his hair.

Jimin is pouting, feeling a bubbling angers in his stomach when his hair didn't go the way he want it to be. "After a little drinking we should go check the festival huh?" Jimin answers after awhile. Yoongi nods in understanding, his grew restless just by looking at Jimin getting angry at the comb.

"Eh, I like it when you middle part them, your bangs form a heart shape," Yoongi commented.

So with a nervous laughter, Jimin part his hair like how Yoongi like it. Oh, he like it too, the hairstyle.

Yoongi come over to the mirror and fix Jimin's bangs so it form a heart shape. His fingers felt cold touching Jimin's skin. The older took his time while he stare on Jimin's face, a satisfied smile plastered on his lips.

Jimin giggles his nervous away. Ah, this is getting a bit weird, isn't it?

♠ ♠ ♠

"I won't get myself tipsy with just a little sip of tequila, would I?" Jimin pouted his lips, eyes examining the small glass in his hand.

When he looked up, Yoongi is staring down on him and the smile at the end of the older's lips give Jimin a little butterfly sparks in his stomach.

"Don't break your promise."

"Yeah." Jimin bit the lemon on the side of the glass before sipping his drink. His body shivers in reaction.

"Ah, it's really been awhile since I went drinking... " the younger mumbles. His short finger circling the glass rim, not speaking much after that. Eyes looking around the bar, it's really a vintage one with the interior design mostly dark brown mahogany and scattering round tables. Music is resonating around the room in low volume which is nice. Jimin loves this place.

For a second, he has the urge to look at the man next to him. And he did.

Yoongi is still looking at him.

"If you've got something to say, why don't you just say it now?" Jimin tilt his head to match Yoongi. The older only leaning closer, his elbow on the counter.

"Yeah, I think you look good," Yoongi whispers. His eyes steady like water, unwavering as he stare into Jimin's one. He feels weird. He always knew the younger is good looking no matter how homeless he make himself look like, but when he actually dress up... Yoongi can't take his eyes of the middle parted hair. It's.. It's so hot. It's weird. He's gotten used to Jimin being adorable.

Jimin think it's because of the tequila but Yoongi's stare is different. It's like he's admiring him... If Jimin is even allowed to think the older like him. No, not like that! Much like, maybe the older find him really attractive uh... doesn't make sense either.

Jimin quickly look away, his breathing uneven but he knew the older is still looking at him. He glances on Yoongi's empty glass, oh it must be the alcohol. Jimin knew Yoongi usually don't do this, Yoongi only think of him as pathetic, jobless little brother. That's it. Right?

"There are some eyes looking at you."

Jimin almost fall flat on the ground at the sudden close proximity, Yoongi came into his personal place. Usually it's the other way around!

"You know people always look at me hyung," Jimin tries to joke, luckily Yoongi nods and didn't push the matter. Yet, Yoongi didn't move, only sitting close to him as he pour himself another drink.

"Hyung.. are you–"

"Nope, a little tequila won't effect me." Yoongi was quick to answer, Jimin was quick to believe. He has seen the older drank a whole bottle of wine and still can finish an assignment. After all, Yoongi used to be his drinking partner.

Softly, Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ears. "You're too good looking so you attract a lot of people. I thought I have Park Jimin all for myself?"

"Uh... uh?!" Jimin fumbled on his chair almost falling, holding tight the counter as Yoongi grab a hold on his arm, smiling.
"Clumsy, can you sit down properly?" Yoongi gently pull Jimin to help him sit down and Jimin froze.

Yoongi only stare at him. His eyes soft but dark, like he's thinking. Jimin might've imagined it but he think Yoongi just looked on his lips. Jimin gulp down his nervous.

Has he always felt like this around Yoongi? Why would he feel nervous... and thrilled?

Why does he feel like he know what's going to happen if he lean in an inch closer to the older?

Jimin turn his head away and gulp down his drink, he doesn't want any trouble. Not when he knew Yoongi is just acting out of impulse and how he himself would be willing to do so.

Their precious friendship is at stake. He won't ruin it. He knew Yoongi feels the same as Yoongi slowly back away. He pour himself more drink. Jimin did the same.

The night went away filled with awkwardness.

Tonight was supposed to celebrate themselves but now no one look at each other. Not when one is looking.