beautiful

» And I know there's no making this right, this right
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind (Your mind)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is nothing more
Than just a waste of your time
Waste it on me «

♠ ♠ ♠

"Yoongi hyung, you're so good at driving can you teach me how to drive later?"
"Why bothered to learn how to drive when I can just drive for you?"

Yoongi and Jimin shared eye contact and both of them turn around as quickly as they could, embarrassed. Jimin couldn't hide his red cheeks and just awkwardly pretending to listen to the song playing on the radio.

They are always like this. They will says some cute things and be shy about it. Almost, almost looking like a couple but neither of them understand it. They'll say to themselves "Ah, maybe because we're so close we love each other too much." but of course that's just some fool thoughts coming from them.

"Wanna get some coffee? You look tired, I'm sorry." Yoongi broke the silence first, once in awhile stealing glances at the younger.
"What are you sorry for? 'm the one who wanted to come with you, didn't I?" Jimin replied fast.
"Yeah but, you look bored and unfazed with this trip."
"No, not when I'm with you."

Yoongi smiled. He smiles for the subtle hints.

"Jungkook was right, you really liked me that much." Yoongi scoffed unintentionally.
"Liked–oh please Yoongi hyung not with the past tense," Jimin whined, slapping lightly the older shoulder.
"Oh so, loves? You loves me?" Jimin eyes turn crescent from smiling so much when he heard that coming from Yoongi.

At the outside is raining cozy rain, and with slow music playing in the background, it just make it even better for Jimin. At this three a.m, nothing's better than being with someone you adore so much, spending times and even though there's not much talking, Jimin really glad that he is with Yoongi.

He's not blind not to notice all the problems and the sadness, sorrowful eyes the older has while trying his best to smile at their friends. The slow, muttering voice Yoongi use is showing how tired he is.

Out of instinct, Jimin grabbed on the older hand and placed it on his cheek. He smiles softly when Yoongi caressed his skin gently and Yoongi's cheek puffed from smiling too.

"Your cheeks are so mushy, was you made from cotton candy or something?" The older commented.
"I was made out of love and passion," Jimin answered, giggling.

"Damn and I was made out of accident."

Jimin choked on himself before he bursts out laughing uncontrollably, he threw his head on the older's shoulder and continue laughing, wiping imaginary tears from the corner of his eyes.

"A beautiful accident," Jimin softly muttered. "You become a beautiful person." Jimin wrapped his hands around Yoongi's arm, sadly smiling.

"You are so cold hyung, you can turn off the AC if you wanted to. I don't need them," Jimin said. He was concerned with Yoongi's odd conditions.
"Maybe because it was raining, hyung is not cold, really," the older reassured.

"Hyung," Jimin called after some times of comfortable silence.
"Has you ever fallen in love before?" he added, softly.

"I don't know, the concept of love itself is complicated. I don't understand it and therefore, I'm single," Yoongi answered calmly.

Jimin parted his hug and stares on the older, frowning. He wonder, why, such an exquisite creature who's calm and smart person like Yoongi has never found the love of his life?

Looking at the man himself, he looks like he had fallen in love so many times, but perhaps his love was silent kind of love? He fall in love secretly and he watch as the one he love walks away.

"But, has anybody confessed to you?" Jimin asked again.
"Jimin, the only one who confessed to me was you," Yoongi joked. He looked at the younger and noticed the disappointment in Jimin's eyes.
"Why has nobody loved you before?" Jimin said, his voice trembling.

"If I were a girl, I'd fall in love with you instantly. You're a considerate man, you're calm and you're beautiful. You're delicate and fragile. Even as a man, I found the beauty in your silence. I know you're thinking so deeply, who knows what is inside that wonderful mind of you? Min Yoongi you're so beautiful on your own way. Are you sure nobody has loved you?"

Yoongi feel a throb in his heart when the words left Jimin's mouth. Why, a man like Jimin, say something so pleasantly to a man like him. He just don't get it. What is it so beautiful Jimin sees in him that he says something so perfectly about him.

"Hyung?" The voice came into his mind, he sighed.

"See Jimin, I'm nowhere near handsome or has any other talent other than writing lyrics and produce songs. I'm always in the background of everything. I don't go to bar and club and enjoy my life as much as other people. My life consist of being alive and stare onto my laptop and coffees. And you, and our friends. I'm a boring person, who's gonna enjoy being around me?"

"Me," Jimin cut in. "I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my life with you! I don't care hyung let's grow old together!" the younger said, his eyes sparkles in excitement while Yoongi scoffed, shaking his head lightly when Jimin pouted.

"More like, I'm the one that's gonna live the rest of my life with you, Jiminie."