Description

It's a brand-new year at Edenbrook

Primrose is now working as a Junior Fellow in the Diagnostic Team and Ethan is her Direct Supervisor. However, are they going to be able to maintain a professional relationship, as they are now in constant contact together and after everything they went through in the past year, including the secrets they shared and the unexpected gift Ethan bestowed onto Primrose. Ethan still refuses to let Primrose into his heart, even though she feeds his soul and he can't resist her pull. 

Somebody is out to expose Primrose and Ethan's secrets and they shall stop at nothing to get their revenge, no matter who gets hurt and destroyed along the way. Has Primrose left it too late to reveal the truth and will Ethan get the chance to reveal his true feelings? How will Primrose cope with the extra stress and responsibilities and how will Ethan deal with the consequences of his decisions? As they both learnt last year the past always catches up with you and if they thought last year was challenging; then this year shall push them to their limits.

More drama, revenge, love, heartbreak, death, sickness, jealousy, hardship and loss. Will there be sunshine and rainbows at the end or only grey skies?