but daniel took part of the blame, corbyn was honest with him from the beginning, he told him what he wanted and daniel voluntarily gave it to him.

the memory of that day in his game-room came to his mind. his face impatient, waiting for daniel to leave. your hand offering him the phone, like a pay for his services. corbyn had hurt him like no one had ever done.

squeezing his hands, daniel hit his chest over and over. "let me go! take off!" he managed to move it aside and away from him. daniel lurched in the direction of the balcony door, his stomach twisting. no, not now, don't vomit now, daniel. it's not the moment.

the blue-eyed boy got so dizzy that he grabbed onto a metal chair by the door. and he fell sitting on it. cold sweat ran down his forehead. "i don't feel very well."

corbyn appeared beside him in a second. "what did you expect? you drank too much. "

daniel didn't know how corbyn managed to understand his babble. "how do you know i drank too muc-" and then daniel vomited.

yes ladies and gentlemen, daniel vomited in front of the boy with whom he was in love. this clearly qualifies as the most unpleasant and embarrassing moment of his life. corbyn rested his hands on daniel's legs to open them so they would not stain while the youngest vomited horribly on the wooden floor of the balcony.

tears welled up in his eyes from the effort of each arch. when he finished, daneil felt as if he had taken another full bottle of alcohol. he couldn't even hold his body, it was like a ragdoll.

from then on, everything became so blurry and corbyn's voice so far away.

ugh as fuck! corbyn thought as he grimaced, seeing daniel finish vomiting. he held daniel's head because he didn't seem to keep his body standing or sitting or in any way anymore. corbyn took his face in his hands, and blew it gently, to cool him, so he could feel a little air. he knew that helped. Daniel's eyes were half closed, and he gave corbyn a silly smile. daniel was worse than before.

"it smells like cigar and mint gum." daniel commented, giggling, "just like you..."

corbyn removed a few strands of hair that had been stuck to his face with sweat and noted that the brown roots of his hair almost covered all of his hair. corbyn couldn't help but smile, daniel looked good brunet, blonde, half-blonde... daniel always looked good. and also daniel was trying to slap his hand but he failed, his arms didn't respond him. "you don't have to help me, fallen angel, i'm fine."

corbyn raised an eyebrow. "are you sure? then get up."

"just go and leave me here, i'll be fine."

i should leave him here, he's not my favorite person after seeing him kissing that asshole marais, corbyn thought.

letting out a tired sigh, corbyn helped him up and when he was on his feet, he bent down a little and threw him over his shoulder to carry him. only murmurs left daniel's mouth when corbyn crossed the balcony door.

carrying him through the hallway was not difficult, daniel didn't weigh much. corbyn entered the only room that hasn't been used as a motel today. corbyn knew this because some of his friends were inside, playing video games while drinking. the first to see him when he entered was eben. "let me guess." the tall goat acted like he was thinking. "daniel?"