Chapter 6: The Bathtub

Before Lyra became Lyra, she was a scientist working inside a research institution. But before she was a scientist, she was first and foremost a secret otoku who finally completed the well-known otome game: Diabolik Lovers.

Let's be honest hear, Lyra thought the entire game was pretty shitty.

Yui was weak and the capture targets were really douchey. Why did she continue playing this game?

Because she had high hopes that Yui will actually DO something to get back at the vampire brothers.

Welp, when the game was finished, she was disappointed. Yui was a disappointment and those douchey vampire brothers were even more disappointing.

What power of love?! What change of heart?! The capture targets were shitty characters who fell in love and had PTSD because some purple haired whore in a black dress messed them up.

Or the dad.

It was always the dad in these kinds of storylines.

Despite the fact that Karlheinz was really hot, he was even shittier than his sons and wives all together.

In summary, Lyra wanted to beat the shit out of all those characters and whip them into shape so that poor Yui can actually catch herself a decent guy.

When writing the review for the Otome Game—this is the part where it gets embarrassing—, Lyra's anger and frustration at the storyline became so intense that she had a heart attack and died.

Right on her keyboard.

Before she could even hit SUBMIT!!!

The next thing she knew, she was a baby being left on the porches of some church in the middle of the Japanese countryside.

Reason for being abandoned? Her infant form had a spinal cord injury.

From what Lyra could faintly hear that day in the hospital, after shoving the trauma of being birthed into the world down the garbage disposal inside her brain, she was going to be paralyzed waist down in the future.

Obviously, the parents didn't want this, thus, they bid farewell to their child and left her in the arms of an idiot.

Excuse me. What Lyra meant to say was that a priest by the name of Seiji Komori opened the doors of the church that fateful day and adopted Lyra.

Oh, and he was an absolute dumbass.

Anyway, skip forward many years later. Lyra did a lot of shit throughout her teenage years. Yui got adopted as well, and she made sure that she turned out STRONG.

Also, Lyra took over a couple of gangs during her highschool years, but details, ya know?

Anyway, that leads us to the present.

Here we are, day two at the Sakamaki Mansion, and Lyra has caught herself a little pervert sleeping in the bath tub.

Ah, blonde hair, fair skin, a mo3 player choker thing on his neck.

"Ara, Ara~ Yuu-Chan, there's a beauty in the bathtub. Get the rope. He's husband material."

Poor, innocent, maybe-still-a-virgin Shu, naively thought he could sleep in the bathtub of the "sacrificial" brides. How wrong he was...

A pair of blue, gem-like eyes open to find a pair of blonde girls with a glint in their gaze staring intensely at him.

Shu felt a shiver crawl up his spine, but he kept his cool.

"You two look like the devil." He intones lazily, sighing in annoyance.

Lyra smiles. "You must be the oldest Sakamaki. Shu, yes?"

Shu remained silent.

"Hey, Nee-San, why is he bathing with his clothes on? Should he be, ya know, naked?"

Shu frowned at Yui. "Pervert." He concludes.

Rather than denying this, Yui smirks widely and suddenly brings out a pair of scissors.

"Oh, I'll show you pervert..."

Now, things would have escalated— and it did... it really did...—but luckily, Lyra was able to stop it from going any further than necessary.

Shu only lost half his shirt and a quarter of his left pant leg. The rest of him was absolutely fine. For a vampire, he was kinda useless, but it's okay. Yui can wear the pants in that relationship.

Despite the super strength that he might have, against whatever the fuck bath salt Lyra and Yui has previously placed inside the bath tub, he felt weak and dizzy.

Shu nearly drowned during the struggle between him and a midget blonde.

"Reiji-San, I'm so sorry about this."

And of course, Lyra had to call the butler-like brother to help solve the problem after she and Yui managed to fish Shu out of the bath tub.

Shu was currently lying on their bed, wrapped inside the comforters and stripped down— and changed into some new pajamas Lyra found inside the closet.

Reiji's eyebrow twitched for a small millisecond. Was he jealous that Shu managed to get the attention of the two brides? Nope.

Turns out, he wasn't jealous at all.

In fact, Reiji shot a look of pity at his older brother. The younger brother sent a prayer to whatever deity was up there.

Please, keep the attention of these two brides on that deadbeat. It is all that I ask of you, Satan.

"Just leave him there. He won't catch a cold."

"But that's our bed." Yui complained.

Reiji glared at her. "Then quit mauling my brothers!" He snapped.

The blonde crossed her arms and glared right back. "It's not my fault that all of you are perverts. I was just showing him that I was a bigger pervert to our pervert him."

"You brat...!"

"Ara, Ara, Yuu-Chan is making friends."

And then the argument was burst by the cheerful proclamation coming from Lyra.

"We are not friends!"

Reiji and Yui said in unison.

"Quit copying me."

They snarled are each other.

"Ugh!"

Lyra watched this all in fascination before chuckling to herself. Ah, Yuu-Chan, once I'm done with these men, you'll have the perfect harem.

"What happened?"

Shu awakens to the sight of his younger pain-in-the-ass brother fighting with some eleven-year old looking chick—wait.

Shu looked under the covers and saw the pajama he didn't remember changing into.

Wait.

He looked around the room and bed he was currently lying in.

Wait.

He saw the two blonde devils.

Wait.

"You pervert!"

Maiden Shu was violated by a pair of blondes.