Chapter 5: The Brides-To-Be

"-Brides. You sent us here... to become Brides..."

Hell hath no fury but woman's scorn- and you best believe that Seiji prayed to several deities within that moment of silence. To hell with God! He would need more then one pantheon if he seem to lived!

There was silence on both end of the phone call, the calm before the metaphorical storm.

-Thunder and Lightning flashed through the sky and strikes the ground, both in sunny Italy, (Seiji's current location), and outside the Sakamaki manor-

It seems the mood of our dear protagonist also effects the weather.

The gentle and beautiful Lyra, so very sweet and kind, was not amused.

The silence dragged on...

Many waited with baited breath.

-And everything went from zero to fuck.

"WHAT THE FLIPITY FUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING??? HAH? BRIDES?! PISS OFF, YOU FUCKING POOR EXCUSE OF A FATHER!!! YUI HASN'T EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW HER GOAL IS TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY! SHE WAS GOING TO BECOME AN ASTROPHYSICIST!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU DRINKING WHEN YOU DECIDED TO SELL US OFF LIKE COW SHIT?? WERE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING?? NOT TO MENTION THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE CHASTE! DEVOTED TO GOD AND ALL THAT SHIT!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOINNG WITH ALL THAT PRIESTESS-TRAINING IF I WASN'T EVEN GOING TO FUCKING USE THOSE SKILLS?!"

The Sakamaki brothers watched the girl in the wheelchair scream into a phone and simultaneously turned to Yui for an explanation.

Yui pulled out a slideshow from out of nowhere and put on a pair of glasses, beginning a presentation that consisted of a multitude of pictures. What was eye catching about said pictures was the fact that Lyra was in them.

She was wearing a lob trench coat and was surrounded by what could be Yakuzas. A cigarette jutted from her lips and she held a katana. Her expression was very fierce and intimidating despite her wheelchair.

"During Nee-Chan's younger years, she used to be a part of a girl gang in her school. Nee-Chan is very good at beating people up, even with a wheelchair. She took over as the leader of the gang and proceeded to flip over the entire Kanto region, forcibly dethroning several other gangs and making them all her bitch... She was worshipped and feared... Of course, that was a long time ago. She's calmed down and follows the way of a kind, saintly woman. Teehee. Although, she still beats up demons and unholy sinners during her spare time."

The brothers felt that the information given to them should never have been said. It made shivering feeling crawl up their spine. Vampires were essentially demonic entities.

There was a pause as Lyra listened to her father try and explain himself. The voice on the other line was stuttering and sounded like it's owner just shit his pants.

" When you get your ass back to Japan, you and I will have a long conversation about this..."

Before Seiji could say anything else, Lyra disconnected the call.

Her Oni face changed back to a sweet and peaceful smile.

The Sakamaki brothers: ....

"Yuu-Chan, we'll be staying here for a while until Otou-San gets his shit together."

The crass language did not go along with Lyra's flowery expression.