Chapter 4: The Sakamaki Brothers

Reiji Sakamaki looks like a butler.

Reiji Sakamaki is the embodiment of a butler.

Thus, Lyra and Yui concluded that he shall be a butler.

- Not that they knew his identity was Reiji Sakamaki, that is.

But really, can you blame them?

"Konichiwa, Butler-san."

Yui stated with a deadpanned expression.

Ayato hears this and snorts, his hand instantly slapping onto his mouth. His shoulders shook, refraining from laughing.

Reiji brow twitched.

"I am not a butler."

"-Will you be showing us to our rooms? We placed our luggage by the door. Do you need help carrying them- ah, Onee-san, let me refold your blanket-"

Yui ignored him and was too busy pampering over Lyra to actually listen.

Another eyebrow twitched.

Reiji composed himself and pushed up his glasses strictly, staring coldly at the two humans.

"Ahem, we have not heard of any guests-"

"-Nee-san, do you need water-"

"SHUT UP!"

Reiji had a vein throbbing on his head as he glowered.

Lyra and Yui's attention finally snapped to him.

"What?"

Yui demanded.

"As I was saying," Reiji gave the insolent girl a dirty look, "We have not heard of a guest coming."

Yui raised her eyes to look at the butler, unimpressed.

"So?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Lyra sighed, having had grown tired to the day. All this with the Sakamaki and the trip here was becoming stressful.

"Yui."

"Nee-san?"

"I'll speak with Butler-san-"

Reiji's eyebrow twitched.

Lyra made some effort to roll over, seeing as Reiji looked unwilling to move from his spot from the stairs.

"Konichiwa," She greeted, bowing her head slightly, "My name is Komori Lyra and this is my younger sister, Yui. Our father has sent us to live with you while he is away for a couple of months. We are daughters of Seiji Komori of the Saint Rose Church."

Reiji stared for a moment as his brain tried to process what the woman had said.

"I see..."

He replied in thought, but then straightened once more.

"This conversation isn't appropriate here. We will take this to another room- Michaelis."

A REAL butler suddenly appears from the shadows and bows.

"Bring the suitcases to the guests room."

The butler did as he was told and took the sisters' bags away.

"Follow me."

Reiji, being the most seemingly dependable brother within the Sakamaki household, reluctantly guided the girls toward the staircase.

"Wait just a minute, asshole!"

Yui sneered haughtily , not budging from her place besides Lyra.