pushing my way through the crowd of people, and saying a million excuse me, I finally got to the bar.

     "What does the pretty lady want?" The bar attender questioned

   "uhm" I could decide whether to have Daiquiri Cocktail or Moscow mule Cocktail.

      "DaiquiriCocktail" I chose on the latter

Minutes later and I was served the cocktail. As I took a sip from the glass I heard the bartender speaking but I couldn't hear him clearly

   "Sorry what?" I inquired

"You like familiar miss, I just can't pinpoint where I've seen you "

  "Multi-billioniare Xaviar Lucasino's wife" a guy I hadn't noticed before from beside me butted in.

    I didn't like all this attention from random people.

   "Ain't I right?" His hazel eyes stayed on me waiting for a reply I wouldn't give

    "That's right!!" The bartender replied in my stead as a sense of remembrance overwhelmed him

      "Another glass for the lady" the man said offering a smile

  "Thank you but I'll pass" I declined immediately

    "okay. How about a dance"  He pulled me flush against him without waiting for a reply and led the way back to the crowd

         he begun dancing expecting me to do same but I didn't, I was in no way prepared for such. Besides I didn't want to make the top news of the following day.

       "What's wrong?" He inched closer to my body

       "it's past 2am, this is when everything gets wild "

   "What!!! It's 2am!!!" I exclaimed. I had to get home immediately.
Without further words, I left Mr flirt and made my way in search of my bestfriend.

      I found her moments later in a bad state. She was all over some random guy hooked in a heated make out session in the midst of other bodies grinding to the music.

      "Kay we have to go this minute!" I pulled her with me

    "What the fuck!" I heard the guy curse

   "sorry!!!" I yelled as I kept pulling Kay along with me

       "slow down l-lay" She spoke slowly as she stumbled with her steps.

    "it's real late Kay" I turned around and took a good look at her. By now we were at the parking lot.

For someone who hadn't gotten herself a single glass of drink, I could tell that she had way too much to drink just by looking at her eyes. They were typically glossy, red and already started drooping on regular intervals. The strong stench of alcohol which she reeked off was another bonus point. It was obvious she'd have a killer hangover from how drunk she was.

"I don't want to leave, don't m-make m-me go please " She hiccuped while I continued pulling her along with me to where I had parked the car.

I was about to give her a response when I saw a familiar figure.

"Blanc??" I muttered in dismay

"let me have her ma'am" a guy said before taking her away from me. I recognized him although I had no idea what his name was. Scooping her into his arms he made his was to another vehicle which I also recognized immediately.