Kay was dressed in a black sleeveless tube faux leather bodycon dress which made her body look curvier than normal.

"Finally the queen is out!" Sarcasm dripped off her words as she tied her hair perfectly in a top knot. Her pinkish bleached tips making the hairstyle look extraordinary.

"Someone's all ready for this night " I chuckled and made my way to the closet.

Randomly looking through the multitude of cloths, my eyes settled on the one I considered would be the best.
Putting it on, I emerged to begin my make up. By now my best friend was almost done with hers.

the silver crystal chain sleeveless spaghetti strap V neck halter cut out mini dress hugged my body beautifully. I loved the comfortablility that came along with the amazing piece.

My hair was held up in a high ponytail and for my make up I settled for wingged eyeliner and a deep shade of red for my lips while Kay had a more natural look with nude lipstick.

"If you don't serve us who will Mrs Lucasino " She hyped eying me up and down

"Don't start Kay. You look even hotter "

"why thank you babes" She batted her eyelash flirtily making us burst into laughter.

Proceeding downstairs, it was already 9:40pm as we chatted our way out.

" your hunk of a husband isn't home yet " She pointed out the obvious

"ya. I tried calling but couldn't get to him. I sent him a text though"

"hmm" She curtly replied

"Signora what car are we using?" Blanc asked catching sight of us

"the asthon Martin, but I'm driving. We're going alone!"

    "Ma'am Mr Lucasino won't be happy with you leaving the house alone " He objected which I totally expected

     " Don't worry about that. I left him a message "

His facial expression showed he wasn't totally okay with my reply but as always he didn't push it.

"Stay safe signora" He said as we walked passed him with Kay giving him flirtious looks.
This girl was something else!

     The drive to "Teka club " didn't take as long as I expected. Our entry wasn't much of a stress as I suspected the bouncers recognized the famous "Mrs Lucasino"

     The loud music and  flashy neon colour lights welcomed us as we first stepped in. It was followed by the smell of alcohol and bodies grinding against each other.

     "This is going to be fun!" Kay screamed with excitement swirling in her eyes.
She immediately caught hold of my hand and pulled me deeper into the dance floor. We pushed through sweaty, drunk, lustful bodies before we found a spot my bestfriend liked.

       The rhythm of the music was addictive and before we could comprehend much we begun swaying and dancing like every one else.
   The dj somewhat made it harder to leave or stop dancing as he kept playing real nice music. Kay and I sang along to the ones we knew and danced crazy on others.

    An eternity later of helplessly grinding and swaying to the music I got thirsty

  "I'm going to get a drink! " I informed Kay  who was now grinding a random guy.
I could have gotten her a drink also but decided against it as I remembered she had been taking drinks from random people while we were dancing