4️⃣7️⃣

"Are you kidding?" Lucy asked, glaring at Preston.

He raised his eyebrows, looking her up and down. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off every one of her curves.

"What? It was just a suggestion."

Everyone else in the apartment looked around in discomfort, knowing that nothing good was going to come from his bad attitude.

"You are such an asshole," She snarled, shoving against his chest.

Conor appeared behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling the girl away from Preston. "How about we all just go have fun?" He suggested.

"That's what I was planning on doing," Preston mumbled to himself, trailing behind the rest of the group.

Jordan walked over to Charlotte and placed his arm around her shoulders, "How much are you planning on drinking tonight?"

She shrugged, "Depends on how I feel when I get to get the the party."

From the corner of her eye she could see Thomas staring at her, "Take a picture, it'll last longer," She said in annoyance.

"Why would I? I get to look at you all day and all night every day and every night," He pointed out.

Jordan raised his eyebrows, "It's not like you guys sleep with each other."

Thomas smirked gently as Charlotte avoided his eyes, "Hmm, yeah I guess."

Jordan stared at him in confusion before shrugging, they had always been weirdos.

He walked ahead to where Lucy was talking to Conor and joined in on their conversation, leaving Charlotte and Thomas in an uncomfortable silence.

"The last time we went to a party together you got wasted and I had to babysit you all night. Am I going to have to do that again?" Charlotte asked with annoyance.

He shrugged, "Nope I have a feeling it'll be the other way around this time."

She shook her head, "I don't think so."

He sighed, placing his arm where Jordans had been previously, "Charlie, gorgeous. You haven't exactly had the best few weeks recently, once alcohol touches your lips I have a feeling you aren't going to want to stop, so I am going to make sure to be the person who cuts you off when you've had too much."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh come on. I'm not even drinking a lot tonight. Don't be so annoying."

He only nodded. Instead of verbally responding he decided to take his time in staring at her body.

He enjoyed looking at the perfection of her body, it satisfied him.

"You're still staring at me," She grunted.

"What can I say? You look hot."

She blushed as he snaked his arm around her waist, "Like extremely not," he added on, his mouth dangerously close to her ear.

She pushed him away from her, not trusting herself when he was so close to her.

"I know I said I wasn't going to drink a lot, but can you promise that tonight you won't..." she trailed off awkwardly and he raised his eyebrows.

They neared the house where the party was taking place and he stayed staring at her, "That I won't what?"

She stared at the ground. She hated herself for even thinking he would do something to her while she was drunk, but she knew that he was a player, she wanted to make sure that he wouldn't take advantage of her drunkenness.