🌧chapter 30

"I'm leaving, Tae", Jimin said leaning down to kiss his half awake boyfriend on the lips.

"Just how many kisses have you stolen from me until now?", Taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm...", pretending to think, Jimin bent down face to face with Taehyung, "about ten? When you sleep in late or when I wake up in middle of the ni-"

Taehyung pulled his shirt shutting him with another kiss, both falling back on the bed, the older above him.

Caught off guard but feeling a lot more excited, Jimin kissed back. He was getting late for practice but it didn't matter when Taehyung's tongue was teasing his mouth so much.

Turning around on the bed, Taehyung upon the older, "Is this good enough or would you like the nipple tease from yesterday?", he asked with a smirk.

The younger's dark hair was a mess and they were almost hiding his eyes making him look serious and intimidating. Jimin would've gladly asked him to continue but practice can't be ignored either.

"No. I can't be late for practice", he pushed him away and rushed to get out. But stopping near the door he looked back at Taehyung with twinkling eyes,

"Hey, Taehyung...tonight", he said with a wink and ran outside.

Giggling even after his boyfriend left, Taehyung moved about in the house. After brushing, and washing his oily face, he entered the kitchen in search of food. While he was about to open the refrigerator, he noticed a small yellow note stuck on its door.

"Good work on cleaning the house! My boyfriend is the best ^^
- Chim"

He smiled warmly at the name in the end.

Eating his breakfast, he called his mother informing her their meeting venue. In an hour he was dressed up to meet her.

Waiting in the bus stop he got a call from Namjoon.

"Taehyung-ah, Jin hyung will be going to the base camp next week Monday. You guys wanna visit on Sunday?"

"Yes, hyung. Me and Jimin will be there by Sunday afternoon. Have you called the other guys?"

"Yes. They'll be here by Sunday morning. Let's have dinner together. Inform Jimin too"

"Sure hyung! We'll be there without fail"

The call ended and Taehyung thought about how lonely and sad Namjoon would feel once Seokjin left. The two very recently became lovers just like he and Jimin, and if they have to leave each other again though it was temporary it would hurt much bad than not being reciprocated in love. But since Namjoon had experience in waiting for love he would possibly cope with it better than expected.

The bus soon arrived and he got in. The vehicle was almost empty with only three passengers. He decided on a window seat in the middle and as he was about to walked towards it, the bus moved. He held one of the white plastic handles dandling above his head for balance and got to his seat. The sun was shining right at his face. Groaning at his bad decision, he looked around to change places. The bus stopped again just a few metres away from the stop and a passenger got in hurriedly.

As Taehyung turned to moved away from the seat he was blocked by a person. Looking up in confusion, his breath stopped.

Looking down at his son, Minhyuk smiled. The smile was a little more wide and extra creepy that Taehyung instantly moved away. "Hello, son", he was greeted.

Taehyung retreated away fast, his back stuck to the bus. His chest felt compressing just from the air his father breathed near him. It caved in but wouldn't exhale any air.