🌧chapter 18

He gasped.

Seeing how his collar bones were exposed along with a large part of his shoulder skin, he turned to Jungkook with wide eyes, "Am I exposing too much?"

"Uh?"

"What if Tae saw this and thought bad of me?" Jimin worried.

"Well, I personally think", the younger got up from his seat and walked towards him, "He would love it" he whispered into the others ears, smirking at Tae's reflection who stood behind a row of clothes, eyes drilling a hole into Jungkook.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" Taehyung shouted, emerging put from behind the clothes, not able to control his rage.

Turning surprised on hearing his voice, Jimin smiled uneasily. With flushed cheeks, he looked at the other, tugging at the sweatshirt.

"Blushing with Jungkook near him?", the other mumbled under his breath.

Spotting the shopping bag in Tae's hand, Jimin asked in a joyful tone, "Ah! You guys bought the gift?"

Ignoring the question, the younger neared him with an annoyed face, "What are you even wearing?" He asked looking at the other, from head to toe visibly blushing at the sight of Jimin's collar bones popping out and his pale, soft-looking skin. The shade of blue he wore suited his milky skin aesthetically. And he loved it a bit too much.

"Hyung wants to impress his crush" Jungkook said, pulling the older close to him by the shoulder.

Angered by the casual touch, Tae pulled Jimin away and entered the fitting room together.

"Wear your dress. Don't go around wearing such clothes!", he ordered, and turned to leave.

Gently pulling the younger's coat, Jimin stopped him, "Does it not suit me?" he asked in a low tone.

The way he looked vulnerable in the oversized shirt, with such soft eyes had Tae's knees go weak. On top of all these temptations to kiss him, the small fitting room created wild imagines within his head. Biting his cheeks to calm his urge, Tae took Jimin's wrist, pulling him closer. Their chests stuck, as Tae slowly whispered looking into the others wide eyes, "Don't look this pretty infront of anyone else.."

Letting go, he pushed open the door. Stopping on his steps, he looked back, "other than me" and left the room finally, leaving out a heavy puff of suppressed air.

A dumbstruck Jimin stood clutching his shirt tight, unable to breath after the strange words from his crush..... as if the other was jealous. Was that even possible?

Waiting beside Jungkook on the cushion outside the trial room, Tae tried his best to calm down his jealous ass.

"Jimin hyung was so cute. Right hyung?" The youngest asked turning to him.

As Tae was about to reply, Jimin stepped out wearing his normal clothes. Still blushing.

"Let's go hyung!" Jungkook pulled Jimin by his arm waiting for Taehyung to get up from his seat.

"...Taehyung-ah, let's go"

"I need to buy something else. You guys go first. I'll join you three in the parking lot" he walked over to another section of clothes, leaving the two behind, confused.

"Let's wait for him outside then" the youngest nudged Jimin, who was still looking back with a puzzled look. Jungkook had brought his own car and the three waited for Taehyung in the parking area.

"What did he mean, all of a sudden.... confusing me unnecessarily?" Jimin pouted while staring out the car window. Instantly blushing at the man who walked towards them, he smiled, "I wish I understood his strange thoughts. Am I even a part of them?"

Getting into the car, beside Jimin in he back seat, Tae passively put away the shopping bags in the back.

"Let's go have a drink along with some delicious food" Namjoons eyes beamed with hunger.

Arriving at their favourite place, all the four entered the humble looking restaurant, greeting the owner with a bow and smile.

"It's been so long having you guys here. Enjoy your food" the owner, who was a middle aged man, greeted back.

"You are fine with makgeolli, right Taehyung-ah?", asked Namjoon, telling the orders to the waiter. The other nodded. Soon, as the dished were set on the table one by one, they started digging in along with few shots of soju and makgeolli for Taehyung.

Already drunk, Joon started blabbering holding his glass of soju close to his cheeks, "Jin hyung! Just wait until tomorrow. You..." his head fell on the wooden table with a loud thud. The vibration caused Jimin's glass of soju to fall on his pant and shirt, wetting them real bad. He jumped out from his seat shouting.
Looking at his unconscious brother whose head layed like a log on the table, Jimin groaned, "This hyung, seriously!!!"

The other two, gasped at his wet clothes. It was already winter and the climate was getting chill by the evening. Acting fast, Jungkook took out some tissues from the box on the table and moved to wipe off some liquid from Jimin's pant. A hand stopped him from going any further.

"There is a spare shirt in the car" Taehyung motioned Jimin to go, not even sparing them a look, as if his mind was already agitated to the maximum. And yes, it was.

"Uh? Ah... Thanks Tae" Jimin left, getting the car keys from the maknae who was trying his best to control his giggle.

Opening the trunk, he looked for the shopping bag, the other mentioned.

"This one? But I thought he brought it for him-" he paused in shock, taking out the very blue sweatshirt he tried at the store.

🌛💜🌜

Have a good day!