He looked quite mad as he left. I guess he's tired of this question being brought up all the time?

The room fell silent for a moment.

"What's with him?" Taehyung asked.

"I think he's just gone to the bathroom. No big deal." Suga replied, although his words seemed a little concerned.

"So, what's our rankings?" Taehyung continued.

My face went serious for a moment.
"I don't want to do that, you're all equal to me."

"Come on, there must be someone you would rank 1st at least?"

Jimin would be 1st I thought.
.....

We sat back completely stuffed from the dinner.

"Delicious as always, kamsahabnida." J-Hope thanked Jin. "And we still have Laura's cookies for dessert!

They suddenly all had spouts of energy again.

Taehyung lept up off his seat and ran to the kitchen.
Moments later he returned with the plate of cookies and placed them in the middle of the table.

"I made enough for one cookie each. I didn't bake many in case you didn't like them but here's my test batch."

They reached for them one by one.

"Last one's yours noona!" Taehyung nudged the plate towards me.
I thought for a second, why does Taehyung keep calling me noona? I'm younger than him.

After taking a bite their eyes widened like they had never tasted a cookie before.

"Wow this is daebak!" Jungkook said.

"Aren't you going to eat yours?" Suga asked, pointing at the remaining cookie.

"Ah, I will after my stomach settles, I'm still a bit full."

With his mouth half full of cookie Taehyung mumbled "How does it feel to eat yourself Kookie?"

Jungkook giggled as he pushed Taehyung over smiling his bunny smile.

Jin sighed. "Aiiish. Let's get ready for bed soon and not another night sneaking out of your rooms to play video games."

"We won't hyung." Jungkook whined, pulling Taehyung up off of the floor.

"They were up until 4am last night playing, I only found out because Taehyung kept cheering really loudly every five minutes...can you believe it Laura?"

I laughed. "What were you cheering at?"

"I kept making Kookie's character die."

We all laughed apart from Jungkook.
He frowned at Jin.

"Your aegyo will not work on this hyung, let's get you two to bed."

Namjoon stood up along with Suga and J-Hope "We better get some shut eye too. Goodnight Laura, we'll see you in the morning. We wake up at 6:30 usually just to let you know."

"That's fine, I'm an early riser too. I'm just going to put some of the plates away before going to sleep so you guys go ahead."

"Oh no! We can't make you do that you are our guest here."

"I don't want to burden you guys, this isn't a problem. I baked the cookies, I'll put the stuff away."

"I'm loving her already." Jin said before patting Jungkook on the back insisting he go to his room.

Namjoon and J-Hope walked out of the room too leaving me alone with Suga.
"Goodnight sweet one." He hugged me.

"Goodnight." I replied. My cheeks were warm.