"Oh speak of the devil! Come on in Luth. Did you bring me tea?" She asked with an easy smile.

The awkwardly large man nodded and handed off the small glass in his hands. Winnie took it with a smile and breathed it in deeply, pulling the door all the way open with her leg.

"What are you guys doing?" Luther asked. His eyes scanned the walls of calculations with awe as Winnie waved him through.

"Five is making a probability map and Im flirting with him shamelessly while I pick out a cute outfit." Winnie informed, sipping her tea contently. "Chamomile, excellent choice, Luth."

"Probability of what?" Luther asked, giving Winnie a hesitant nod.

"Of whose death could save the world." Five spoke up irritatedly. "Ive narrowed it down to 4."

Winnie smiled at her grumpy boy and went back to her discarded uniform. She tossed away the jacket and grabbed a pair of yellow suspenders. Eyeing that combination critically, she threw the yellow aside and grabbed a blue pair that matched her eyes. Nodding, she sipped her tea.

Winnie was dressing for a war of course, so it was only naturally that she look good while she was at it.

"Are you saying one of these 4 people causes the apocalypse?" Luther asked.

"No Im saying that their death could prevent it." Five snipped back. He never enjoyed explaining his work, it was a tedious task.

"Im... not following." The bigger brother whispered, ignoring Winnie's giggles.

Five finally turned around with a sigh, "Time is- fickle Luther. The slightest alteration of events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum."

"The butterfly affect." Winnie chimed, stepping closer to the boys. Five nodded at her.

"So all I have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the timeline, wherever they may be, and kill them. Im using Winnie-" He gestured over to her.

"Hello." Winnie finger waved.

"As my anchor point because of her connection with the absolute timeline."

Five left the fact that it could potentially harm her if he didn't use her as an anchor point, unsaid. He had been enjoying her light atmosphere while he worked.

Five finally hopped down from Winnies bed to stand in front of her, as Luther went around to inspect his work. Winnie began to fuss at the uniform he had hastily thrown on earlier, taking the time to loosen his tie and straighten out his coat.

"Milton Green?" Luther read off one of the names Five circled. "Who's he? A terrorist?"

Winnie winced, "Oh you wont like the answer Luth..."

"I believe he's a gardener." Five answered, gently brushing Winnie aside. He crouched down and pulled out a gun from under Winnies bed.

"This is madness Fi- whats that?! Where did you get that?" Luther all but demanded.

"Has that always been there?" Winnie added, more in confusion than anything. She started rethinking her childhood.