05

We only see each other at Weddings and Funerals

There was a robbery in progress and hostages were taken. News vans and police cars crowded every entrance and exit- unsure how to proceed in such a delicate manner.

No one would've guessed such a drastic turn of events could have happened that day.

Well, almost no one.

"Put them behind the counter!" A large with with a bandana shouted. He pointed generically at the corner with his gun, and his buddies rushed to follow orders.

A little Allison Hargreeves skipped up besides this burly man. Not an once of fear in her body, despite the threat he imposed. She didn't need to fear.

After all, little Winnie Hargreeves was just behind her and sucking on a juice box. Under her arm was the enigmatic painting of how the days events would play out- so Allison had nothing to worry about.

"What are you doing?!" The man snarled at her. "Get back with the others."

"I heard a rumor." Allison said slyly. She cupped her hand besides her lips.

"What?"

"I heard a rumor you shot your buddy in the foot."

Winnie quickly sucked down a gulp of her juice box and choked out a quick - hurried- direction. "On the left! Shot the one on the left!"

"On the left." Allison added with an unimpressed look at her sister. Winnie gave her a lazy smile and shrugged.

The man shot his buddy on the left. In surprise, the injured man shot off his own gun. A rain of glass shattered above the hostages and then some more from above- but this for a completely different reason.

Luther fell from the ceiling, and right on cue. He landed right on top of the biggest guy and, not but a second later, was the man hurled out of a window like a rag doll.

"Guns are for Sissys! Real men throw knives!" Diego ran in from the back, chucking two knives at the man besides Allison.

"By the doors Diego!" Winnie called. The knives curved midair and pinned a completely different man to the wall. He was like a bug in display case.

All the men dealing with the hostages had been taken out mercilessly in barely 30 seconds. All that remained was the original leader.

He scrambled to get himself on top of the counter, trying to get any type of high ground he could. He pointed his gun at the children.

"Get back! Get back you freaks."

"Oh be careful up there!" Diego taunted. He and Klaus propped up against each other as they jousted the poor man.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison giggled.

"Get back!" The man cried.

Why weren't these children afraid of a gun? How did they change the tables so quickly? And why, for gods sake, was that little blond still sipping on a juice box?

"Or what?" Five asked. He appeared casually below the man in a criss cross position.

The man quickly shot at where Five sat, but it was too late. Five had already jumped and reappeared just behind him.

The man spun around and threw up what he thought was his gun. What he actually had was a clicking stapler and no defense against these awful children.