[02] Memories & Deucalion

Kelsey's POV

Today it's the first day back to school. I'm usually excited to go school, but today, I'm just not feeling it. My limbs are aching from when Peter woke me up 3 fricken am in the morning just to do a small amount of training before I go school.

Am I upset? No....I'M FRICKEN FRUSTRATED AND ANNOYED I DIDN'T ANY SLEEP AT ALL! Reluctantly, I get out of bed and walk downstairs, where I head straight to the coffee machine. I think I'm gonna need more than four cups to stay awake.

"Good morning." The irritating voice of Peter sings.

"Is it?" I sigh, getting a mug out.

"Someone's not a morning person." Yeah, and I wonder why. Putting my mug down on the counter top, I turn to face Peter. "Well Peter, I just love it when you wake me up a stupid-o'clock in the morning of everyday. So I'm sorry if I'm not a morning person."

Peter laughs. "No need to bite my head off, I'm just trying to be nice." Since when does Peter try to be nice? Never. "Ha, you being nice, yeah okay."

"So asking if you want me to drive you to school, isn't being nice?" He asks, taking a biscuit from the jar.

"No, it's being creepy. And I'm not going school, I'm too tired." I tell him as I wait for my coffee to brew. "Yes, you are." Excuse me. Is he really telling me what to do. Who does he think he is, my dad?

"You can't tell me what to do, you're not my dad." I defend, taking my coffee and adding a little more milk in so I can drink it now.

"Well one; I just did. And two; I could've been your dad, since your mom and I were a great together, that was until your idiot brother and spaz of a friend ruined it." Oh my god, can you imagine if mom actually did marry Peter.

I would end up with 4 new siblings, there would be no silence.

The house would be messy and I'd have to clean it all up since mom would be working her ass off. Scott would be stressed out even more, and would probably get kicked out of school for failing literally everything.

Peter would have to be a stay at home dad, but I can't see that happening. Peter doesn't seem the family oriented kind of man.

But mom would never marry Peter. "Okay, first off, mom would never marry you. That would be too weird. Second of all, Stiles isn't a spaz, he's just a little hyper sometimes. And Scott, okay he's an idiot, but I only I can call him that."

"Whatever, you're going to school. Now go get dressed and meet me downstairs." Urgh, I can never win. Taking my coffee, I start making my way to the stairs.

After finally getting dressed, drinking multiple cups of coffee, eating breakfast and getting my bag ready, I went downstairs where Peter sat in his car.

The drive was quite. Only the faint sound of the music was playing. But it was fine with me, I didn't have much energy to say anything anyway.

As we pulled up at the school, it occurred to me that this is probably the third time Peter had been here since he trapped us in the school at night and bit Lydia on the night of the winder formal. I hope for everyone's sake he doesn't start going on another killing spree.

"I think Derek's picking you up later, if not, I will." Peter tells me.

"Um thanks." I lightly smile before heading into the building.

Okay so, what do I have today. English, History, break, Economics, Art, lunch, Maths, and then Chemistry. Hmm, seems okay. Maybe for break I'll have a nap in the corner of the library, and for lunch.