[09] Dead Baby Day

Kelsey's POV

In the result of Isaac 'beating the shit out of Ethan', Mr. Harris punished Isaac with lunch detention. Which is why I'll be eating my lunch with Scott and Stiles today. Well, Scott is meant to be joining us but he had to run a few errands first.

Which is probably code for 'I'm hooking up with Allison in the janitor's closet' or 'Allison and I are going to get jiggy in the science lab...basically. I don't even know how Scott can even be friends with Allison after what she did.

"Hey, do you think you can find someone, to have sex with me? Like soon, because I could be the next sacrifice and I really want to live, so if you could hurry, that would be perfect." Stiles said very, very quickly.

"Oh my god, how much adderall have you taken? You sounded like Alvin and the chipmunks." I laugh, sitting down at the table with my tray of curly fries, a chicken burger, a bottle of water and an apple.

"Kelsey, this is serious. I need to have sex now, it's a matter of life and death, literally." Stiles says, making me snort with laughter once more. Stiles gives me a glare, which is when I try to stop laughing and get into a more serious level.

"Okay, okay. But I don't hang out with any girls, and none of the boys I know are gay...except from Danny, but I doubt that will happen."

Stiles scratches his head before quietly thinking to himself, while I grab my chicken burger, taking a bite. "How can you be so calm when you could be a sacrifice too?" Oh god. I can tell Stiles I'm not a virgin anymore, I mean he is my best friend and we're meant to tell each other everything...so, I guess I can be honest. I swallow the bite of my chicken burger before answering.

"I'm not going to be a sacrifice because, uh...I'm not a virgin." As soon as that was said, Stiles eyes went wide and a smashing sound from behind forced my head to turn around.

"Shit." I cursed as soon as I saw who was responsible for the crashing sound. It was Scott, he dropped his tray and his lunch all over the floor. Oh dear lord, what have I said.

Scott heard and now he's going to kill me and then kill Isaac, just as we were all getting along. I should've known saying 'I'm not a virgin' to Stiles would have its consequences.

"Well this is extremely awkward." Stiles commented, before continuing. "Oh Scott, I saved you a sausage to put in the roll." Scott looked at Stiles but didn't say anything.

Am I the only one laughing inside at Stiles comment. "Oh wait, that came out wrong...uh, yeah...I'll just sit here being quiet." Scott didn't even crack a smile, instead he looked annoyed. Before I could say anything, Scott walked away. Oh god, he's going to find Isaac and scold him, or worse. Kill him.

Catching up Scott didn't take long. In fact, when I found him he was just stood there in the middle of the hallway. "Scott I-" I start but got cut off with him shushing me and running off again. What the hell is he up to?

Just as I got closer to Scott, I heard shouting and growling coming from behind the vending machine, which is when Scott immediately pulled it out the way before opening the door that was behind it. It's the janitor's closet.

As Scott ripped opened the door, he threw someone out behind him, who landed on the floor. Once I got a better look at who it was, I realized it was Isaac. Wait, what's Isaac doing in there? Why was the vending machine blocking the door?

Isaac looked terrified and angry at the same time. His claws and fangs were piercing out, and his eyes glowed amber. Scott bend down next to Isaac, trying to restrain him, but Isaac kept on growling.

My brother narrowed his also amber eyes, staring down at him. "Isaac!" Scott shouted, causing Isaac's werewolf features to fade as he calmed down. I sat down beside Isaac, pulling him towards my chest.