Disturbed Pt. 22

Disturbed Pt. 22

☹☹☹

Justin's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, staring at the clock. I didn't know when Lillian planned on coming over, but staring at the clock made me feel like she was coming soon. I blinked slowly. My eyes felt as if each one weighed ten pounds. I haven't slept all night either, causing me to feel drained. My brain felt like it was missing something. It was missing that feeling that makes me feel like I am powerful, even though I'm not.

I was lacking evil. I was lacking the rush of adrenaline I get when I do something crazy.

I was definitely missing something.

I tapped my fingers gently against the surface of my mattress. The clock struck 2 o'clock and I was growing impatient. Sighing, I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room. I made my way to my kitchen - well, if you can even call it that. It's kind of just another room for all the extra shit that the people who lived here before left behind.

Well, they aren't just any people. They're apart of Lillian's biological family, but that is unimportant to me.

After another hour of waiting, there was a light knock on the door. I opened the door and Lillian stood there with a huge frown plastered on her face. Her eyes were darker than normal and they looked as if she was crying. "Hey, are you ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah. Are you okay?" I questioned, hoping to receive an honest answer from her.

She sighed loudly, "No, not really." My face softened at her words. I don't like seeing her upset, it bothers me. She walked through the door and shut it behind her. She led me to my couch, pulling me onto the cushions with her. I hugged her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

She let out one more sigh before I decided to speak up. "Tell me what happened," I demanded softly.

"Have you ever just sat down and started to think yourself into a bad mood?" she asked, earning a light nod from me. I nudged her with my elbow, signaling her to continue. "Well, I was just thinking about everything and I realized that after all these years it does bother me," she whispered.

"What bothers you?" I responded. "Being given away," she answered, "I just hate the fact that the woman who carried me in her stomach for nine months had absolutely no problem with giving me away to two total strangers. She didn't even leave anything behind for me to contact her and my real family with. All I know is my last name. I am very thankful for my actual parents, but it upsets me that I have a whole other family out there, getting together and celebrating holidays together without me."

She carelessly picked at her nails, waiting for me to say something. "They don't matter. The people around you matter. I'm going to be completely honest with you, your mother fucked up because you are pretty damn cool," I said.

"But you know what sucks the most? When I went to talk to my parents about how I feel, they shut me out. They told me that I needed to get over them and move on. But I can't for god's sake! I may seem dramatic but I'm always going to wonder about my real family. I can't help it." She sat up from the couch and shook her head, "I'm done ranting. Let's go get you a phone."

I smiled slightly and sat up.

"First, take off that hat," she said, letting out a tiny giggle as she pointed at my hat. "No way!" I shrieked, "what if somebody notices me?"

"Justin, nobody will recognize you. People don't even know about you anymore and they're not aware of what . . . you do." She smiled at me and I sighed loudly. I ripped the hat off of my head and tossed it on the ground. "Okay, let's go."

☹☹☹
(I skipped the part where Justin got his phone because.... Boring.)

*Four Hours Later*

Lillian's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, smiling up at the ceiling. Today was . . . special. It was funny watching Justin try to hide his face from every single person who passed by. He was fidgety and wouldn't stop talking about rocks. Yes. Rocks.

I got him the simplest phone because he threw a fit every time I tried to explain to him what a smart phone is. He sat there with a bored expression on his face and yelled at me. He claimed that he was smart enough on his own and didn't need a phone to do anything for him.

So I bought him a minute phone.

Trying to teach him how to use it was definitely the highlight of my week. All he did was curse at the phone because apparently it wasn't 'working properly'. For the first fifteen minutes he claimed that the phone was broken, but turns out his thumbs were just too big for the buttons; every time he clicked something, the button next to it would press down too. Justin was not very pleased, I'll tell you that.

My phone buzzed and I reached over to grab it from my nightstand.

I clicked on it and a notification for a new message popped up.

From: Justin

HOIw dose rthis phoine worek

I let out a chuckle. Looks like he still hasn't figured out how to work his phone yet. He's such a nerd, and it's quite adorable.

To: Justin

Go to bed.

A few seconds later, another message from Justin popped up.

From: Justin

Noi I cannt figuer thizs phine ouit

I rolled my eyes and began to type away.

To: Justin

Well I'm going 2 sleep!!! Goodnight.

My phone buzzed once more and I picked it up, reading Justin's message.

From: Justin

whasteveri

***

Hiya, my computer was being stupid so yup.

Anyway, the next few chapters will be interesting. The spacing is all fucked up and i had to go back and fix everything and delete the chapter omg im so pissed, so sorry if the spacing is all weird.

Isnt Justin so cute though?

For next update:

60 comments

And

100 votes.