Disturbed Pt. 10

Disturbed Pt. 10

☹☹☹

I stepped away from him, shaking my head. "See, I knew you wouldn't do it," I whispered. "I will - I'll. . . still do it," he stuttered. "Justin just drop the gun, okay?" I said, reaching my hand out for the gun. He watched my hand go slowly towards the gun. He jerked his hand back and looked up at me. "Don't touch it or me," he demanded. His eyes were still watery, but nothing was coming out and I don't think he'll let anything come out.

"You should clean up your mess." I laughed, nodding my head over to Tiffany. He sighed and nodded his head. "Fine, but get out - I want you out of here," he said, raising his voice slightly. "Uh, what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together. He wants me to leave? I thought he wanted me to come here every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday?

"I said I want you out. I want you to get the hell out of here; I don't want you to come back here or tell anyone about me or my house. Keep your friends away from my woods, okay? I don't want friends anymore," he yelled. A tear escaped from his eye, but he quickly wiped it away with his sleeve.

Is it wrong that I actually feel bad for him? I mean, he seems so lonely, but then again, he's evil and he deserves to be lonely. I should be laughing right now, but I feel like it wouldn't be right if I did laugh. I never expected him to cry; I don't like when people cry, no matter who it is.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He ran his fingers through his hair and captured his bottom lip in between his teeth. He sucked on his lip ring as I stood there awkwardly. "Yes I am sure, now get out of here," he mumbled.

"Okay."

I stood there for a few more seconds, looking around the room. "Please just go already," he yelled. "Fine," I whispered. I turned around and started to walk away from him and his mess. Hopefully, everything will be alright and maybe he'll sort himself out. Maybe, just maybe, he'll try to live a normal life and he'll find as many friends as he wants.

I'll keep quiet about him, like I promised. I'll keep my friends away from the woods, like I promised. But something tells me that I might not stay away from the woods.

Even though I hate Justin, something always lures me back into coming here. I used to feel like I wanted to visit him, even though I was already forced into visiting him. Yes, I was scared of him, but I still had a somewhat feeling of excitement every time I knocked on his door. I could've told the police about him, but I chose not to.

I feel like there's some things I need to know that he's not telling me. I also feel like I belong here. I know it's weird, but I can't help what I feel like.

☹☹☹

(Warning: This part might be a little confusing, but it will all come together later in the story.)

Justin's P.O.V

I wiped the remaining tears away as I made my way upstairs. I had finally taken care of Blondie's body and I had finally taken care of the whole 'Lillian' situation. I have to admit that I didn't want her to go, but it's for the best. I almost killed her and I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if I killed her.

Maybe her showing up on my doorstep was a sign; maybe it was fate that brought her to me, telling me to keep her. It's her fault that she didn't know who I was. She should've remembered me. I definitely remembered her; how could I forget her?

I didn't know her well, but I knew her well enough to know that she was a great person. She went to Oak Falls High and I went to Cheshire High. She was one grade below me; she was a freshman and I was a sophomore. I would only see her when my dad forced me to go watch my cousin play football.