Disturbed Pt. 20

Disturbed Pt. 20

☹☹☹

The sunlight seeped through my eyelids, causing me to turn over. My breathing faltered as I felt light breaths of air being blown on my face. I snapped my eyes open and saw Justin, lying right beside me, deep in sleep.

Why the hell am I here?

Did he kidnap me?

Wait no, Lillian, that’s silly.

In one swift movement, I pushed him off the bed. He let out a groan as his body connected with the ground. I pulled the covers over my head, trying to hide myself. “What the hell?” Justin grumbled, clearly confused.

I heard muffled sounds of Justin moving around on the ground. “Lillian?” he called out softly. “Umm, how can I assist you?” I joked, trying to ease the awkward tension. I pulled the covers off of my head and sat up. I looked over at Justin, and there he was, lying on the floor with his hair matted to his forehead.

“Why did you do that?” he whined. Instead of answering his question, I went straight to the point, “Why am I here?”

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, “How about you tell me why you’re here. All I did was answer my door, and there you were, flapping your arms around on my porch, calling yourself a penguin.”

“That’s not true,” I spat. “Why would I come here?” I added.

“How am I supposed to know Ms. Penguin?” he said with sarcasm lacing his words.

“I’m not in the mood for your sarcasm.” I rolled my eyes. He stood up from the ground and brushed the dust off of his sweatpants. “And I’m not in the mood for you,” he replied.

“Whatever I’m leaving,” I said, sighing. “Whatever,” he grumbled. I got up from the bed and looked around the room. “Um, where did you put my clothes?” I asked. “Find them,” he said rudely, before exiting his room.

I stripped from my clothes, leaving myself in my bra and panties. I looked around his room, desperately trying to find my clothes. I lifted up the covers, hoping that I would find my clothes, neatly folded up at the edge of his bed. But nope, they weren’t there.

All of a sudden the door flung open, and there stood Justin with my clothes in his hands. Shrieking loudly, I grabbed the covers and threw them on top of me. “Get out!” I yelled. “Uh, don’t you want your clothes?” he said, confused. “You told me they were in here! I got undressed, so I could change into my clothes when I found them!” I screeched out.

“No, I said “go find them”. I never said they were in here, and you didn’t have to undress yourself.” He laughed and shook his head. “Plus, it’s not like I’ve never seen you in your bra and underwear before,” he added.

“What are you talking about?!” I screamed. “Who do you think changed you last night, during your drunken penguin episode?” he asked, biting back a laugh. I rolled my eyes, “Ugh, whatever, just put the clothes down and leave!”

He tossed the clothes on his bed and backed away slowly with his hands in the air. He shut the door behind him and I could hear his faint footsteps as he walked away. I quickly grabbed my shirt and threw it on. I slipped on my pants as fast as I could and left the room.

I walked down the hallway and turned towards the door. I went to reach for the doorknob but as soon as my fingers were about to grasp the metallic object, his voice stopped me.

“You’re leaving?” he rasped out.

“Obviously,” I answered, feeling the urge to roll my eyes. “And I get no ‘goodbye’ or ‘thanks for letting my stay here’?” he joked, but I felt like he was also being serious. “No, you don’t,” I said.

“I don’t fucking understand why you’re so mad at me, I didn’t even do anything!” he yelled, referring to the last time we were together. “I’m not mad at you,” I lied.  

To be honest, I don’t even know why I’m mad at him anymore. Our argument was a few weeks ago and I can’t even remember a thing, but all I know is that he upset me and I don’t want to deal with him anymore.

I’m not sure if his penguin story is true, but I have a killer headache and I reek of alcohol, so I don’t think he’s lying.

“Yes you are, you basically kicked me out of your house,” he said. “Oh my god, so what? Let it go. I’m not mad anymore, okay?” I said, although, I still am a little mad.

“You’re lying,” he murmured. “No, I’m not!” I said, raising my voice.

Gosh, can he get any more annoying?

“Why did you . . . change?” he asked. “I didn’t change at all. And you barely even know me,” I muttered.

He shook his head, “Yes you have! You used to be so nice and now you’re such a bitch–I hate people who act like a bitch. I thought we were supposed to be friends?”

Why am I still wasting my time here?

“Can you just let me leave?” I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I tried to push past him but he took me by my waist and restricted me from moving. “You’re not going anywhere,” he whispered. “Justin, stop, you’re really pissing me off. Let go!” I demanded, but of course, he didn’t obey.

“Not until you forgive me for, um–whatever I did,” he said. “Okay you’re forgiven, now let go of my waist!” I yelled. His hands fell from my waist and I tried to push past him again, so I could finally leave.

He stood against the doorway, not letting me get past him. “You didn’t sound sincere, I don’t believe you,” he muttered. “Justin, I am seriously going to punch you in the face,” I said, trying not to laugh. I mean, it’s not every day a small girl threatens to punch a serial killer in the face. Am I right?

He chuckled a bit and looked down at me. “But I don’t want you to leave,” he said. “Well too freaking bad, Justin. Move!” I demanded, but he didn’t move. I clenched my fists, feeling the urge to strike him upside his fat head.

I attempted to push past him once more, but he bumped me backwards. “Stop doing that!” I yelled, growing more frustrated with him. “Make me.” He laughed. I pushed into him again, but he stopped me by grabbing my chin and lifting my head upwards.

Our eyes locked for a few seconds, but I quickly looked away. And before I knew it, he pressed his lips onto mine.

***

Wow how unexpected.

Yeah I guess this chapter was okay.

But its short.

Oh well.

It’s been weeks, I know. But school started and my updates are usually going to be 1-2 times a week now because I am really busy. And if you have a problem with it, then the exit is to the left.

It’s also weird because Carter and Jason had their first kiss in chapter twenty, too. What a coincidence. (I’m referring to my other book toxic love. It’s almost at 1 million reads so go check it out).

Anyway,

50 comments

And

100 votes

To find out if Lillian enjoyed the kiss or not LOL.