Chapter 44- Unexpected things

Start from the beginning

"I just realized that I am the worst person in the world. I shouod have came over your house or or called you." She said sadly,  regretfully, and guitly.

"You are not. Trust me I understand why. I learned to deal with it." I said forgiving her instantaneously.

"No, I should have come in thw beginning.  Its just what Jacksons been saying got to my head and I was hurt so I listened." She explained.

"What was Jackson doing?" I asked curiosity and because Jackson is Drews best friend, so I'm sure he was doing the same exact thing Callie was.

"It doesn't matter.  I stormed out once I couldn't take it anymore." She said, throwing Jacksons car keys on the nightstand.

I laughed. "You stole his car!?" I asked.

Callie laughed too and nodded. "He'll get over it."

"I'm sure he will." I said, smiling until I knew this had to come to an end. "You have to ho back." I said getting out of bed.

"What?!" She asked, bewildered.

"Jackson knows you are with me. He'll be p*ssed if he saw you anywhere near me." I said, already walking to her to the door.

"No." She said, yanking her wrist out of my loose grip.

"You don't want to make Jackson more p*ssed then he already is." I reasoned, hoping she would cave in.

"No, I can deal with him tomorrow. Tonight we are having a girls night." She stated, crossing her arms.

"At 1 in the morning?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips to mimic her.

"Yes." She said in a da tone that I couldn't hold a laugh back from.

"Aren't you worried about Jackson?" I asked, concerned for her own safety.

"I can't go back to him. At least not tonight. Please can I crash here?" She asked, using her famous puppy eyes.

"Fine." I said, giving in.

She smiled brightly as she crushed me in a hug.

"Damn girl you have lost some weight while you've been gone." She complimented,  even though she didn't even know the real reason.

"After losing Drew, I kinda been having these nightmares. I would wake up about 4 times a night all sweaty and teary." I explqined, even though I knew she would feel guilty.

"Oh." She said, unsure of what to say.

"Its okay. The nightmares have died down." I said.

"Really? I found your room because I heard you screaming in your sleep." She sqid with a sad smirk.

"I never said they stopped." I said, almost teasingly.

She laughed alittle and jumped into bed.

"Now tell me what I've missed." She said, patting the spot next to her.

So I sat down and told her everything.

---

"Lily!"

"Lily!" I heard it again and I knew very well who was banging on the sound proof door.

The sound proof door only blocks sound from inside my room not out.

"Callie wake up!" I said, shaking her awake.

"What?" She said groggily.

"I know Callie is in there!" Jackson shouted.