Chapter 48- The Big Date

Lily's Pov:

Shockingly, I managed to make it back to the house in record timing. 5 minutes.

I am super nervous for this date, more than when I came back to apologize the very first week.

I ran up the stairs into the closet room and scrumaged throught the trash bags for the perfect outfit.

"Whatcha looking for?" Jessica asked, making me jump.

"Drew's taking me on a date." I replied, looking up at her confused expression.

And just like that her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly and whwn I nodded she said, "I'm so happy for you!" She squeled, hugging me.

I laughed and hugged her back,getring a bit excited myself.

"Thanks!" I said, letting go. "I just wish I knew of what to wear." I said, letting my fustration out on the clothes.

"Well thats what I'm here for, silly." Jessica said, getting in her hands and knees.

I smiled a genuine smile, happy to feel like things are getting back where they're supposed to be.

Soon, she began to pull out different pieces of clothing.

"Try this on and you should be good." She told me, sending me to the changing part of the closet.

She picked out black leggings, black cardigan, hot pink tang top and a long neclace to finish the look.

I came out and observed the look in the mirror.

"You are gonna need some help with your make-up because I have this whole smokey-eye look I've been working on." She gushed.

I laughed at her and did a twirl.

---

"So what are you guys doing?" Jessica asked, once we had all the make up stuff laid out in my bathroom.

"He said a movie and dinner." I answered with a smile.

Jessica started the make up  as she gushed about this new movie in theaters about couple that were lost before they found each other and how romantic it looked and then hoping Parker would take her.

"Has he marked you yet?" I asked, out of the blue, curiously. Since I have been gone I have no idea if any of thwm besides Stacey and Peyton were fully mated.

Jessica blushed at the thought and moved her hair to the side to show me her mark.

My eyes bulged, feeling excitement for her.

"Oh my god! I am so happy for you!" I expressed. "When did this happen?" I asked, curious.

Jessica moved on to blush as she told me.

Apparently this took place when I was home and alone.
Jessica explained how Parker wanted to take her out of the pack borders to get some clean, fresh, happy air away from the depressing atmosphere.

They had gone on one of their extraordinary dates, where Parker took her to this club and danced their hearts out.

They then sought it best to get a hotel room, considering things got pretty steamy on the dance floor.

The whole time Jessicas cheeks got redder and redder and then, she said that I could figure out the rest.

"Sounds like a great night." I answered to her informational story.

"Oh it was alright." Jessica said, smiling to herself.

"What about Callie?" I asked, curious to what happened to her and Jackson.