Before the Wedding

Start from the beginning

Y/n~ Jungkook you look AMAZING

Jungkook~ you also look amazingly beautiful

Y/n~ Well come in my mom is still getting ready but she wants to meet you

Jungkook~ ok, do you think she will like me? Does she know I'm your teacher?

I saw that he started to get a little nervous he looked cute tho.

Y/n~ I pretty sure she'll like you and not she doesn't know your my teacher.

Jungkook~ *sigh* ok

We entered, me and Jungkook were both surprised my mom was done getting ready and she looked stunning.

Mom's outfit~

Y/n~ Wow mom you look stunning, oh and this is Jungkook my

Y/n~ Wow mom you look stunning, oh and this is Jungkook my..... boyfriend

Jungkook~ Hi ma'am I'm y/n's boyfriend and I want to say you look stunning *winked*

Mom~ Thank you Jungkook *blushed*

Jungkook~ No problem *smirk*

I saw what was going on but I decided to just keep quiet, literally my mom was taking the men I had feelings for. Or maybe I was overreacting and Jungkook was being nice, I have finally felt feelings for him close to the ones I have for Taehyung and I wouldn't stand if he cheated on me and even more with my mom.

I received a notification and it was from Jimin and hobi they said that they were both outside my house.

Y/n~ umm mom I have to go outside for a second Jimin and hobi are outside, I'll bring them in

Mom~ okay sweetie

Jungkook~ Do you want me to go with you?

Y/n~ No I'm okay

I went outside and wow everyone today has been looking on fire.

Jimin~

Hobi~

Y/n~ Wow you guys look on fire

Jimin~ You look beautiful Y/n

Hobi~ You also look on fire

Y/n~ haha okay you guys let's go inside

We entered and Jungkook was no where to be seen. "Maybe he went to the bathroom" I thought to myself but then I realized that my mom wasn't to be seen either. "Uhh maybe the are just talking right" I told myself again trying to get all those negative thoughts about them being together out of my head.

A/n~ this song comes to my mind now that I'm rereading all of this.