"I'm scared of losing her...just like i lost my first creator..y/n's  grandmother.."

we heard kiki say as she had a slouched posture...she's sick worry about y/n...i don't blame her...i should have never allowed y/n to go alone...especially leaving her under the watch of my arch nemesis!

We have to bring y/n back ,As the protector of earth ,thats my first job!
With excitement filled heart ,kiki lead us inside the ship ,Yep this is completely different!

"Wait!!"

I exclaimed ,making the two look at me confused. I don't have my investigations briefcase!
I ran out of the ship and went up on the surface by the elevator .Sprinting out of (l/n:- last name) house ,I ran towards my house .breathing was painful. but i have to be fast!

Slamming my house's door open ,not looking around. i went straight to my room .After searching as to where i put my briefcase ,I finally found it in my closet behind the stack of clothes. with a huge grin ,i grabbed it and checked to see if i have everything essential

"Sweet! Hang in there y/n! We're coming!"

I Quickly got downstairs ,filled with fresh energy!!

"Dib? Son..leaving without saying anything?"

I stopped at the low upset voice ,i turned around to see my dad...all of a sudden ,the memory clips that kiki showed me started to play in my head. i looked down at the floor

"Son...are you OK?"

"Dad....you didn't had to hide everything from me you know...I'm very understanding when it comes to your reasoning of things...yet you..still weren't honest.."

I said ,Clenching the briefcase's handle ,everything was silent .
My dad didn't said anything, Seeing the silence grow...i sighed and started to walk out of the door

"So...if my theory is correct, you found out everything..I'm surprised your this late son"

My dad said. I felt my stomach drop....Damn it..i can't be weak now..!

"I knew y/n's arrival might unfold everything. Which means...she is with your foreign friend...correct?"

"Y/n was always honest...she was the ONLY one who was always true to me...Gaz.  knew about 'mom' ,Only me...why...i tried everything i ever could to make YOU proud, to be...a great son..yet..It still wasn't enough.."

I felt my dad place a hand on my shoulder .my hands were trembling. I still looked up at my dad with a frown...

"You were always ENOUGH my son...And i was always proud of you. So was your mother when she saw your face"

Tears began to fall down my face as i saw my dads.....smile..?
A REAL genuine SMILE...his coat wasn't hiding his face .his words rang in my ears

"She always said you and gaz will do amazing things and have great adventures..now your adventure awaits ,Bring your best friend back home ,If you are truly our planets protector"

I wiped my eyes .  I sprinted out of the house .gritting my teeth ,i ran as  fast as i could ,back to gaz and kiki!

(Third persons POV)

"They grow up so fast...don't they..miyu"

Dib rushed through the door and panted ,still running up to y/n's room
He literally face planted as he began to take deep dry breathes .Kiki and gaz looked at him