✿ฺChapter#13✿ฺ

(MORE....FEELS...!!)

______________________________

(Zims POV)

ME and human y/n stared at the figure in front of us. My reaction directly going berserk ,She is the LAST irken I want to see right now!!

I saw human y/n poking her head from behind me ,I could see her eyes behind her visor. Human y/n was confused at our new....'encounter'

"ZIM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"DO NOT QUESTION ZIMS MGHTY APPEARANCE TAK!"

Tak aimed a disintegrator gun at us ,Human y/n gasped .Like other humans ,I was ready to see her run away like a coward!

Click
Click!

"We aren't here to fight!"

Wait......SHE'S FIGHTING BACK!?
She aimed guns that formed by her armor ,blue laser charging up...well...how dare she make a fool out of zim!?

"What are you doing human y/n!?"

"Uhh....trying..to defend myself..?"

"You're supposed to be scared and should start screaming and ask for mighty ZIMS Help!"

Human Y/n lowered her both arms with confusion and with a 'eh?'. I turned back around at Tak .my PAK legs lasers ready to fire

"Yes. ZIM will protect you human!"

"What is this zim!? The better question...why are you HERE?''

"SILENCE! You dare question Zim-Gaaaaah!!!"
____________

(Third person)

"We told you...y/n went with zim ,we don't know which planet she's gone to, She said she will send distress signal if anything bad happens"

Kiki explained as gaz dusted her hands off ,Dib laying on the ground with a few bruises on his face .Yep ,he was beaten up by the beauty goth queen herself

"Grrr...ZIM"

"Cough..coughs...don't worry..gaz..we will save her..!"

Thud

"First...learn to save yourself DIB. I shouldn't have left y/n in your hands"

Kiki raised a brow as gaz pressed a button in her wrist. A space suit ,which was the color of her hair .covered gaz's body

"You're going with us?"

"Yes. And I'm going right now''

"No your not"

Kiki replied as she stood on her feet. Her digit eyes furrowed .Gaz glared at kiki as they both stared at each other.

"I will bust up your gears and send you to the nightmare world where your circuits wont be able to bear the horror"

"Threaten me as much as you want ,I won't let you GO''

Gaz was taken back ,Kiki however didn't flinch .Dib in the background just stared as the air became heavy .

"Y/n isn't safe with ZIM! You know that don't you"

"She can take care of herself!"