⚡(Note And Basic Information)⚡

I'M WRITING AN INVADER ZIM X READER AND NO ONE CAN STOP MEEEE-!!!

>>>General info Loading<<<

I welcome you! Residents of planet Earth!
To This Fanfiction Of Extraterrestrial Invader Zim And You ,Human Baby Worm Reader!

Invader Zim Doesn't Belong To Me ,The Real Creator Is jhonen vasquez And The Show was Aired On Nicklodeon on 2001!!

Please! Be nice ,since its my first time writing a cartoon character X Reader!

[X Reader Information Loading......]

Y/N:- Your Name
L/N:- Last Name
H/L:- Hair Length
H/C:- Hair Color
F/F:- Favorite Food
F/C:- Favorite Color
F/H:- Favorite Comic Hero
F/M:- Favorite Movie

[Loading More Information....]

I will try to keep it as PG13 As possible ,i want this book to be appropriate for every age ,but i will also keep in mind to do my best to give the story a bit sense .there might be major changes in the scene and extra scenes to make it more interesting .this show is highly recommended ,you HAVE to watch the show .you wont be disappointed .A recent movie was also released last month ,its like a reboot but with a solid plot .check it out!!

DO NOT COMMENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE KEY WORDS SUCH AS Y/N ,YOUR LAST NAME AND OTHER THINGS!!

Pictures and songs used in the book belongs to their respectful owners ,you can send me fanarts as well and i will post them here!!

Please enjoy the book and VOTE AND COMMENT . if you all want me to continue?

First chapter will be posted soon...since my phone is not cooporating!

Few extra story lines belongs to me !!

Enjoy~ please be nice to each other in the comments ,any kind of criticism is accepted!

Please be patient with me and understanding ,i have college so ,the UPDATES will be a bit slow..not to much..a little

Love you all! ❤