♥ Chapter#6♥

>>I Will Pick You Up<<
______________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I directly entered Dibs house...forgetting all the 'things' that happened in skool with zim .Let's just keep that a secret from Dib...His already Anxious about Zim Being an Alien

"Hey gaz"

"Hey"

She bluntly replied as she was limply stayed on the couch playing her game ,eyes squinted ,I Made my way upto dibs Room ,reaching his door. I knocked

"Dib. Open up its me y/n''

"Y/N YOUR HERE!!"

With sheer speed ,Dib pulled my hand and inside his room!!
I literally had a heartattack ,recovering from the sudden Act ,I finally got a look at dibs room....EVERYTHING was related to aliens and bigfoots ,vampires ,Pictures ,
Locations pinned on the board on the wall ,Picture of zims house ,I just kept glancing around...so much to look at!

"Damn dib...This is what I call passion..amazing!"

I said with a smile, dib sat down on his bed ,blanket wrapped around him as he sniffed his running nose..gosh his sick...

"Yeah! Once I recover ,I'll be able to watch zims Autopsy video live after a week on earths peace day!"

"Yeah that sounds fun"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!?!!"

I yelled as I realized what dib said  ,dib just raised his brow in confusion .my jaw dropped as soon as I heard the word 'autopsy' .Zims...AUTOPSY VIDEO!??

"but...n-no one has figure out that...zims an Alien?"

"Yeaaaah..that ,Don't be mad y/n..Buuuuuut.."

I crossed my arm with a dead epxresion as dib pulled on his shirts collar with beads of sweat visible

"I called your dad and told him about zim ,he believed me! He said they will do an investigation on zim and his house!!"

My face lost all the color and flow of blood as I heard that....of all the people.....OF ALL THE PEOPLE....DIB CALLED MY DAD!?!??!

"DIB WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

"Saved..planet earth..?"

"No! Do you have ANY idea what my dad is gonna do to zim!!? My dad has a history with the IRKEN ALIENS! My dad won't do any research on zim...HIS GONNA TORTURE ZIM TO DEATH!!"

I yelled out loud ,I pinched the bridge of my nose with frustration ,My head was spinning now cause of all the yelling and stress.....I have to stop dad...He is making a mistake!

"But...he will tell the world about zim being an alien.."

Dib said quietly as he rubbed his arms ,With a twitching eyebrow...I talked too much then I was supposed to...

"Do you know why your dad...Professor membrane Doesn't accepts the Aliens being real?"

I asked with a deep ,cold voice ,not looking at Dib. Kiki who I forgot was there the entire time gasped ,I glanced at dib from my shoulder