I opened the envelop once again. I read it again carefully and stopped when I saw the letters "ps" on the bottom of the page.

Why would Virgo want to hide this? I began reading it, scared of what it might say.

Ps~
If you don't do what I have requested, I'll most likely send you all to the west. No cover, no protection. Only you guys with villains. This is what happens when you break my laws, and you zodiacs are not an exception.

My eyes watered with the thought of this. How in the world could she do this. Everyone knows Cinderella as a kind, humble woman but this shows she isn't better than any of us.

I guess Virgo didn't want for us to worry. I now understand why she had been so worried and nervous when everyone else was kinda hyper.

"got the car!" I heard Pisces yell from the living room.

No one's pov
Ever since they crossed the barrier, they had been staring out the window. They weren't allowed to get the windows down here anymore but their noses were pressed up against the glass as if wanting to escape from the car and explore.

Aries wanted to get out of the car the most. She liked the change of colors. It looked more creative in her eyes.

Before parting ways, they had discussed their whole route. First they'd be going to their school. Leo had told them about how Scorpio spent most of his time in an abandoned classroom.

After that, they'd go to a dinner that was open 24/7.

The last and most dangerous place was his home. Maleficent rarely left her castle. They were sure he would be there but they wanted to make sure he wasn't anywhere else before going into a life or death situation.

In the first car, Aqua and leo switched seats. Aqua was sleepy and leo was the only zodiac that knew the route.
In the second car Capricorn had to keep on driving. Sagittarius had offered to drive for him but he refused, claiming only he knew the way. Capricorn was hoping he was winning points for forgiveness.

Next morning
The signs were hungry and none of them wanted virgo's cold sandwiches anymore.

"we are five minutes away from the school so we can probably eat in the school's cafeteria," Leo yawned.

"let's switch so you can rest bub," aqua said. Leo shook his head thinking that five minutes of rest would be useless.

"how's the food there?" asked Gemini hoping the food was good.

Aqua and leo chuckled, "compared to what you've eaten your whole life, it basically tastes like shit," aqua said.

The nine zodiacs walked through the halls of West high. Every single pair of eyes was on them. Not specifically because they had noticed the royal zodiacs, but because aqua, leo and Capricorn were back.

The nine of them stood out. First of all, they were many. Second of all, they smelled different. Lastly, their clothes didn't have holes.

They would go to the cafeteria because Taurus had complained he was hungry and he would go beast mode in any second now. The zodiacs knew that wasn't possible since Cinderella made it impossible for anything magical to happen.

They were five feet from the cafeteria door when a red haired boy stepped infront of them.
"well, well, well. If it isn't Aquarius, leo and Capricorn! What a surprise to see you here!" he clapped his hands slowly in a dramatic way.

"get lost Draco," Capricorn rolled his eyes at him.

"aren't you glad to see me? We sure missed you here right guys?" he smirked at his friends.

The zodiacs looked between each other akwardly.
"what do you want?" Aquarius said stepping infront of the red head.

"many things. You left some unfinished business before going, don't you remember?" Aquarius glared at the guy infront of her. He seemed so confident about the situation.

"who are your friends? I have never seen them around before?" he said while eyeing everyone.

"that's none of your business," aries said before the villains could say anything.

Draco smirked when he heard Aries. He would've flirted with her if Gemini wasn't holding her waist. He would never admit it to anybody but he was intimidated by him.

"well, I'm Draco. Son of the queen of hearts," he said proudly. A couple zodiacs rolled their eyes realizing who his cockiness came from.

He scanned the zodiacs again. He saw Taurus holding virgo's hand. Capricorn was standing infront of Sagittarius in a protective way. In his eyes, everyone has paired up except for one zodiac. Libra.

"and who might you be?" he said as he got closer. Libra thought Draco was cute, sure, but he was a jerk.

"i am-"

"my girlfriend," Scorpio came out of nowhere. The zodiacs eyes lit up, happy that they wouldn't have to go to maleficent's home.

Everyone except libra. She rolled his eyes and looked at him with disbelief.

Everyone else in the halls looked frightened though. No matter who their parents were they wouldn't compare to maleficent.

"girlfriend?" asked an unknown voice. When the people in the hall heard it, they moved out of the way so the female could walk through.

Their heads turned to see another red head.
"you have a girlfriend scorpy?" she asked while looking at Scorpio in the eye.

"I'm very hungry," Taurus mumbled. Virgo's grip on his hand tighten.

"Lyra..." Scorpio trailed off.

"shows over,"was all Lyra had to say for the halls to clear. Lyra walked over to Draco and stood beside him.

"so what has brought you four back to west high? And who are your fríends?" she looked at all of them, giving libra one of her famous bitch face.

"that's none of your business!" Sagittarius rolled her eyes. The signs were tired and hungry whxih meant they were cranky. The last thing they needed at the moment was for some cocly twins to interrogate them.

The twins didn't like their attitude at all. They looked at each other with smirks on their faces.

"they look familiar to me, don't you think Draco?" Lyra said as she got closer to them.

Draco soon caught up with his sister's words.
"I bet this one..... Is pocahontas' daughter!" he pointed to Virgo. She cursed under her breath, something extremely rare.

"and this one is tiana's son!" Lyra and Draco were having fun guessing who their parents were.

Fortunately, they were the only ones there.

"what are you gonna do about it? You are two. We are ten," Taurus said matter of factly.

"make it twelve!" cancer and Pisces walked through the halls to find everyone else shocked with their entrance.

"how did you-" libra tried to ask how they made their way to the west without knowing the place.

"snapchat map!" Cancer smiled as she waved her phone around.

"oh honey... I don't think you are twelve," Lyra laughed like a maniac.

The signs looked confused except for one of them.
They all silently came to the conclusion that the only one capable of betraying them for the twins, was among them.

"will you tell them, or shall we do it?" Lyra smirked at Scorpio.